Kareem Hunt

I'll remember D4H's take on this next time he starts whining about things being racist....

Sure I'm a clown for advocating personal responsibility.

If you don't wanna get hit by someone (male or female), don't put yourself in this situation. The young lady is this video is not without fault. She wanted to hit Kareem Hunt just as much as he wanted to hit her. This was a fight. It was not Kareem Hunt brutalizing her. Its sad that he lost him job because of something like this.

Oh no, you are a clown for a multitude of reasons, this is just the cherry on the top.

Nobody is saying she is without fault so stop arguing that. If a 200 pound professional athlete can't control himself around a 100 pound female he has issues. If you condone this behavior you have issues, but then we all already knew that.

World class athlete ain’t “defending himself” when a much smaller woman is on the ground and you’re kicking her. If he’s that frail he doesn’t need to be in big man football.

Its funny I never see little men trying to fight men much larger than them. And if they do, I don't see the bigger guy getting admonished for beating up the smaller man.

Why is it that when women try to fight men, we expect men to not fight back? Maybe these women should exercise the sort of restrain most men do when they realize the man standing across from them is much stronger.

I am not advocating domestic abuse or men to attack women. I'm simply advocating for women to exercise better judgment. Don't pick fights with men then be surprised if they beat you up.

Oh no, you are a clown for a multitude of reasons, this is just the cherry on the top.

Nobody is saying she is without fault so stop arguing that. If a 200 pound professional athlete can't control himself around a 100 pound female he has issues. If you condone this behavior you have issues, but then we all already knew that.

Read my last post.

It answers your silly statement here.

Its funny I never see little men trying to fight men much larger than them. And if they do, I don't see the bigger guy getting admonished for beating up the smaller man.

Why is it that when women try to fight men, we expect men to not fight back? Maybe these women should exercise the sort of restrain most men do when they realize the man standing across from them is much stronger.

I am not advocating domestic abuse or men to attack women. I'm simply advocating for women to exercise better judgment. Don't pick fights with men then be surprised if they beat you up.

why stop with women? A kid gets mouthy with a grown man and takes a swing? BOOM - that's called a lesson in personal responsibility son. A dog snaps at a grown man? BOOM - sorry dawg, you need to learn some respect. Kitten bites a grown man? KAAAAAABOOOOM! You f'd with the wrong man pussy

why stop with women? A kid gets mouthy with a grown man and takes a swing? BOOM - that's called a lesson in personal responsibility son. A dog snaps at a grown man? BOOM - sorry dawg, you need to learn some respect. Kitten bites a grown man? KAAAAAABOOOOM! You f'd with the wrong man pussy

Apparently he's saying if he ever gets into an argument with one of us IRL, we can kick the s*** out of him and he deserved it.

And the men have no responsibility in controlling themselves because Dey MAD...all on the woman? Good stuff. Not a fan of #MeToo but goobers like you, De’Andre Johnson and Lil Boy Hunt are why we’re there...got that EXTRA chromosome! 🥴

Reactions: BadJerry20

So I guess I'm crazy for expecting people to treat each other with respect?

You guys are basically giving a pass for some people to treat others with disrespect and get away with it simply because they can't defend themselves.

What sense does that make?

Can't forget when that baby cries. Throw it against the wall.

*Lets really troll the troll. Who are we kidding. When it comes to babies and kids black athletes aren't going to be around for that.

Boom! See how stupid this stuff you sounds D4H. That's how you sound to all of us D4H

Read my last post.

It answers your silly statement here.

I read it, it's more of the same stupidity that you have been spewing. My statement doesn't change, only a weak minded individual wouldn't be able to control themselves, and only a weak minded individual would defend the actions in the video. Look I know you are lonely and need attention 24/7, but this is sad even for you.

Reactions: butchna

You guys are basically giving a pass for some people to treat others with disrespect and get away with it simply because they can't defend themselves.

You didn't answer his question. Would you be ok with hitting the kid or dog?

treating someone with respect means you don't get physical with them unless you are in serious physical threat. It's not that damn hard dude

Since we've been lectured on personal responsibility - why did Hunt lie to the Chiefs about his actions? What happened to manning up?

You didn't answer his question. Would you be ok with hitting the kid or dog?

Is the dog gonna call me "the N word" like the white woman in this video apparently did to Kareem Hunt?

XhCftOm.jpg

Dogs don't do this.

To pretend that it even matters is sorry D4H. Don’t die trolling on such a weak sword D4H

VN Store

Back