Just heard on the radio that Larry Slade will likely be canned

I think Roper being hired as RB coach was a surprise to most. Kentucky is not the team most would want to trade assistants with. Rumor was Cutcliffe worked with Roper at Ole Miss before and liked him.

The Cut connection is a fact he was an Ole Miss QB coach with Cut..

He was QB and DB at Rice, and coached QB's at Ole Miss and KY.

Not sure what else qualifies him to coach RB's outside the connection with Cut.

Maybe Fulmer will let Trooper coach are DB's too. :)

Troop - When was that receiver beat. When he was born.:rock:

I think the secondary has caught a little more grief than they have deserved this year. It's hard to shut down receivers when there's little to no pass rush. When the QB has forever and day to throw the ball, someone is going to get open eventually.

Add to that the loss of Inky Johnson and having to worry about the run more than they should've had to and I think they did a decent job this season.

Slade needs to go..Our secondary never lives up to expectations..So where do we need to back the u-haul up too..

I think the secondary has caught a little more grief than they have deserved this year. It's hard to shut down receivers when there's little to no pass rush. When the QB has forever and day to throw the ball, someone is going to get open eventually.

Add to that the loss of Inky Johnson and having to worry about the run more than they should've had to and I think they did a decent job this season.

they were better this yr then in the past. still not a top 25 unit and a real strength of the team

:good!:

VN Store

Back