Just a reminder we won 56 to 0

Big win. Some stuff that can be corrected for sure, but we won by 56 points. We found our QB.

Kentucky almost lost to UTC. Smile. Have a drink. Take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK.
I’d be careful with the “we found our QB” part. I’m not so certain that Hooker will be starting next week. We shall see.

I totally agree on the game today. We were supposed to win big, we won big. We have things to clean up but Heupel is twice the coach Pruitt is and his teams are far more enjoyable to watch.

BG, TN Tech, South Bama, and Vandy we are clearly more talented than.

The other school, when you look 2 and 3 deep, not so much. We saw the results of this today on O line.

Recruiting rankings say otherwise. Now with coaching and development you may be right, none have had proper coaching.

I’d be careful with the “we found our QB” part. I’m not so certain that Hooker will be starting next week. We shall see.

I totally agree on the game today. We were supposed to win big, we won big. We have things to clean up but Heupel is twice the coach Pruitt is and his teams are far more enjoyable to watch.
You could be right on QB part. I'll admit I'll be disappointed if Overthrow Joe is back out there.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Dude I’m talking about on the roster TODAY. Right now what we have on the roster is higher ranked than 8 of our opponents.
Just because you say it doesn't make it true. Phil Steele disagrees with you. Now I know you're going to say "he's an idiot" because he disagrees with you.

Just because you say it doesn't make it true. Phil Steele disagrees with you. Now I know you're going to say "he's an idiot" because he disagrees with you.

Just look at the data. Take the recruiting rankings of the guys on our roster and average them against those other teams. Numbers are numbers.

You guys can spin it how you want to defend the team but the Pittsburgh lost looks really bad after today. That was an embarrassment to the SEC and Tennessee like Georgia State. Pittsburgh is a **** team.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
71 scholarship Volunteers. This team is undermanned but fighting. There is a ton of teaching to be done. I will give Heupel some time.

I was hoping a week of practice as the starter would help with Hooker's turnover propensity and it didn't, at least this week. Bailey only got a few pass attempts but if that was indicative of his practice then I see why he wasn't starting. Milton is who he is, despite his faults I can understand why he was starting. It appears we don't have an SEC QB on the roster.

The mess that Heupel has inherited is gonna take quite some time to fix, if he can fix it at all. Sobering stuff, but we can celebrate the wins as they come.
Yeah I agree. We started the year severely undermanned and it’s only gotten worse. Hopefully we will improve, get some players healthy, win one we shouldn’t and make the best of things. It’s hard to see some guys projecting a big season when the necessary pieces and numbers just aren’t there…yet.

You guys can spin it how you want to defend the team but the Pittsburgh lost looks really bad after today. That was an embarrassment to the SEC and Tennessee like Georgia State. Pittsburgh is a **** team.

Yep. Some TN fans talked about Pitt being this good team to soften the blow of our loss. Pitt is trash.

Big win. Some stuff that can be corrected for sure, but we won by 56 points. We found our QB.

Kentucky almost lost to UTC. Smile. Have a drink. Take a deep breath. It's gonna be OK.

And our leading rusher was our QB…and the team we lost to last week just got beat by W. Michigan.

So…maybe 56-0 against a high school team isn’t really worth celebrating?

CJH better be glad we're playing in FL next week. If he trotted Milton out there to start he might hear some boos

Dude. It’s an indication of the team Pitt really is. It means something. Ignore it if you wish, and revel in beating an absolutely atrocious team, but I see it as a warning sign of just how bad Florida, uga, Bama, etc are gonna be. And how hard it’s will be to beat UK, Missouri, etc

Team A beat Team B which beat Team C which obviously means Team A is better that Team C is no way to go through life.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

Wasted post on a chunk of this “fan” base. I guess I am a NegaNegavol.

I always enjoy and celebrate every win, that being said ... in the games that really matter with real competition, it’s quite possible that the shoe will be on the other foot and it’s going to be 56-0 the other way.
It is possible. Maybe there are a few more wrinkles coming next Saturday night.

VN Store

Back