'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis (Mississippi State commit)

Look... I casually follow recruiting and I'm not worried. I don't care who has a great class now because we have a long way until Dec and Feb. We have some of the best recruiters in the biz.....once we start winning games recruiting will be a cake walk. Right now, they have to sell a 5-7 team that has been a dumpster fire for the past 10-15 years with a couple of decent, yet still underachieving seasons. I hate it but we are going to have to be patient and watch this team transform itself over the next couple of years to be a real contender again in the East.

It's probably worth remembering for all of us Vol fans that, despite some disappointing early outcomes in recruiting, UT, according to 24/7, has the top two JUCOs in the country committed as of today and each plays a crucial position of need and they will be here (if the commitments hold) in Pruitt's crucial third season.

It's probably worth remembering for all of us Vol fans that, despite some disappointing early outcomes in recruiting, UT, according to 24/7, has the top two JUCOs in the country committed as of today and each plays a crucial position of need and they will be here (if the commitments hold) in Pruitt's crucial third season.

Both are currently listed as EEs as well...that’s huge

We are so far behind LSU, Bama, Florida (Damn!) and everyone else in the SEC in recruiting right now. Ninth? Please, no more news about 5.5 and 5.6 rated recruits on a thin bun. Where's the BEEF???

Its way too early to worry about that. We will have a Top 10 class this year as long as we show improvements and make a bowl. Which both of those things will happen. We have one of the best or best recruiting staff's in the SEC and in the country. We've never had this many elite recruiters on staff at once. Even better than Kiffin's, which is saying a lot. We've already got 2 JUCO players , who are #1 at their position. An elite QB that some recruiting analyst said is the best QB in this class and would have been the best in the '19 class too. Not to mention the big time recruits we lead for or finalists for. 4 of our 7 committs are 4*. Nothing to worry zbout right now, we should start seeing commits very soon.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Well this is awkward

VN Store

Back