'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis (Mississippi State commit)

In response to someone asking how solid he was to us and if we should be concerned with his seemingly lack of interaction with the team, other Vols commits, etc.

I think he's listening to other schools. He hasn't taken our call in a while. Now he doesn't do interviews often so I haven't put much stock in that.
- Hubbs

OP mentioned him not having anything on twitter about being a Vols commit. Did he ever? I can't recall if that was ever in his bio or anything - but if it was and he deleted it then thats obviously noteworthy.

What exactly our are elite recruiters doing
I honestly believe after we snagged a few of the most coveted in the country last year, we moved well up on the hated list. And our w/l record makes us an easy target to negative recruit.

Fortunately, the season still gets played first. Now, we just need to make it count.

Reactions: butchna
It was funny the first 600 times, truly
Keep saying “we” 600 times more and we’ll double up. You’ve never been a UT fan Dawggy...no matter where your dad went to school. Not sure why you keep pretending that the truth bothers you...you wear your UGA fandom like a badge.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Keep saying “we” 600 times more and we’ll double up. You’ve never been a UT fan Dawggy...no matter where your dad went to school. Not sure why you keep pretending that the truth bothers you...you wear your UGA fandom like a badge.
No.

Hall-Monitor-1445180352-129295.jpg

VN Store

Back