'20 JUCO DE Jordan Davis (Mississippi State commit)

Im just quoting what a poster stated on Volquest that the BRAJ said the staff is not talking to him much anymore. No idea if its true

Callahan says he’s still committed and those are schools that he’s still considering

So he's kinda, sorta, probably, maybe, sometimes committed? :rolleyes:

Hope the VQ mods are correct and the UT staff has moved on. This guy has primadonna/juco bust written all over him.

Then he’s not committed.

If "not looking at any other programs whatsoever" is the standard, then we may only 2 have commitments - Harrison and Alrbright. Art Green said he was planning other visits too and he didn't completely closed the door at this point. I'm not sure Dominic Bailey has shut it down either.

Until we become Dabo and begin a "don't look elsewhere or we'll pull your offer" policy, there will always be kids looking elsewhere. And we'll be looking elsewhere too. It's a business and everyone knows it these days.

If "not looking at any other programs whatsoever" is the standard, then we may only 2 have commitments - Harrison and Alrbright. Art Green said he was planning other visits too and he didn't completely closed the door at this point. I'm not sure Dominic Bailey has shut it down either.

Until we become Dabo and begin a "don't look elsewhere or we'll pull your offer" policy, there will always be kids looking elsewhere. And we'll be looking elsewhere too. It's a business and everyone knows it these days.

Kids now days have social media that they live by. Just also going by his tweet of his top 6, today. No UT, that he committed to in November.

isn't JD the guy that started a gofundme page or something of that nature for a car? creative and dumb both at the same time...

me thinks that was the beginning of the end

VN Store

Back