'22 JUCO CB Keionte Scott

So was Art Green when he committed to us back in ‘19.

By out of nowhere, i mean JUCO kids who had no offers or rankings coming out of high school.

Those types typically have a very low success rate.

There’s a lot more All Blades and Savion Williams out there than there are Tiyon Evans.
Most juco guys are there because of grades and some of them are ballers. Stereotyping them as guys who can't play at this level is just wrong. If the staff offers someone a scholarship that should be good enough for the fan base. The only thing most fans know about players is what they read or hear from the media. I trust this staff in making the right decisions.

Thankfully the coaches get paid to evaluate prospects. The rest of us shouldn’t quit our day jobs.

Looking at you @HoleInTheRoof . 😂😜

I never said the kid sucked. I never even commented on his play. I simply said I’m wary of out of nowhere jucos.

But yeah let’s not have a discussion forum where we share opinions. Better to just blindly trust everything the staff does.

Reactions: walkenvol
I never said the kid sucked. I never even commented on his play. I simply said I’m wary of out of nowhere jucos.

But yeah let’s not have a discussion forum where we share opinions. Better to just blindly trust everything the staff does.

A few of us watch what highlights and video there is on the player. Then we decide. We do not even look at any other offers or consider other analysts.

Did you? Would be interested in your take on this player and what you saw that makes you wary. Was it his technique, mechanics, instincts, all of the above, other?

Reactions: barrylee
A few of us watch what highlights and video there is on the player. Then we decide. We do not even look at any other offers or consider other analysts.

Did you? Would be interested in your take on this player and what you saw that makes you wary. Was it his technique, mechanics, instincts, all of the above, other?

Oh. Highlights. You analyze highlights. K.

Oh. Highlights. You analyze highlights. K.

Didn't answer my question. There are highlights from high school through juco. What did you see specifically about his technique, mechanics, etc. that makes you wary? FWIW those highlights and clips tell you what he is weak at as well.

Didn't answer my question. There are highlights from high school through juco. What did you see specifically about his technique, mechanics, etc. that makes you wary? FWIW those highlights and clips tell you what he is weak at as well.

Can you show me precisely where I claimed to have:

A. Watched his “film”
B. Broke down his “film”
C. Claimed to be some sort of coach/scout?
D. Expressed disinterest for any reason outside of my being wary of out of no where JUCOs?

I’ll wait patiently….

But since you won’t be able to find that - let me disclose that I don’t really care to argue this.

IMO if we’re to go the JUCO route, I prefer it to be guys like Jeffrey M’ba. Kids who had respectable offers coming out of high school but fell the JUCO route for any number of reasons.

If you disagree- cool. That doesn’t bother me. I’m not gonna lose sleep over that or try and change your mind. I said what I said and I believe what I believe.

Come on man, he’s a top notch recruit evaluator, not a forum post evaluator!!🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
Can you show me precisely where I claimed to have:

A. Watched his “film”
B. Broke down his “film”
C. Claimed to be some sort of coach/scout?
D. Expressed disinterest for any reason outside of my being wary of out of no where JUCOs?

I’ll wait patiently….

But since you won’t be able to find that - let me disclose that I don’t really care to argue this.

IMO if we’re to go the JUCO route, I prefer it to be guys like Jeffrey M’ba. Kids who had respectable offers coming out of high school but fell the JUCO route for any number of reasons.

If you disagree- cool. That doesn’t bother me. I’m not gonna lose sleep over that or try and change your mind. I said what I said and I believe what I believe.

Reactions: EdEcEko77

VN Store

Back