Josh Dobbs Potential Starting QB @ Browns

63c917be2438a7b575e94f69d826be8e.jpg

Sadly, he'll probably look bad even if he plays well, because it's the Browns. It's difficult to believe how badly they screwed this whole situation up, but I guess that's why they're the Browns.

And the scary thing about that is the current owner likes to mettle in TN FB.

Dobbs, although a great VFL,and an even better person, is not anybody’s answer as an NFL level quarterback. He was just an average passer when he was here. He was just cat quick and super intelligent, which allowed him to be successful. That’s not enough on Sundays.
Yeah it is.

Watch and see..

Yeah it is.

Watch and see..
The league is littered with quarterbacks who liked to run their way out of breakdowns. They can’t take the hits. Griffen and Bridgewater are 2 that immediately come to mind. And we’ve been watching and seeing for the last 3-4 years and he hasn’t made it happen yet.

Browns have jettisoned Baker Mayfield to Carolina while DeShawn Watson likely to be suspended for (at least) this season.

Either Josh or Jacoby Brissett will be the starter, barring another trade.

You got this dude. GBO.

Browns agree to trade QB Baker Mayfield to Panthers

I seriously doubt the Browns are going into the season banking on Dobbs being their starting QB; if Watson is suspended for the season as expected, Brissett will be the starter. And this assumes the Browns don't get another QB, which they probably are going to.

Dobbs' outlook likely hasn't changed much at all and he's probably still looking at not making the final roster and ending up on the practice squad.

Bunch of Butch Joneses on Volnation!

Always thinking anybody else is better than Dobbs!!

Has nothing to do with that; even with Watson gone he's not the best QB on the roster right now and not even remotely the most experienced.

The problem with money is it doesn’t always come with brains. Haslem’s rich, just not bright when it comes to TN football. But I do appreciate their contribution to TN football.

Yep, and a lot of really rich people make you go---"How the hell did they do it?" With seemingly no brains or skills.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back