Jordan Horston Injury Status

I'm not a doctor, but based on the fact that the word "fracture" was used in the description of her injury I am not counting on her being back this season -- no matter how much she wants to play. I tend to look at bone healing like poured concrete. Sure, that concrete sets up within 24 hours and looks great with no cracks. But it takes longer for it to reach maximum hardness. Like I said, I'm no doctor. lol

I'm not a doctor, but based on the fact that the word "fracture" was used in the description of her injury I am not counting on her being back this season -- no matter how much she wants to play. I tend to look at bone healing like poured concrete. Sure, that concrete sets up within 24 hours and looks great with no cracks. But it takes longer for it to reach maximum hardness. Like I said, I'm no doctor. lol
Actually, that is exactly what the Doctors recommend, fractures are a whole new ballgame for dislocations.

IMO the thing we miss most is JH's rebounding, and that's exactly the area I'd be most afraid of her going all in on.

Also, having lived thru the nightmare of Rae's return and knowing JH's somewhat fragile mindset, I worry if integrating her back in might be a little dicey.

Maybe best to let her completely heal and come back for a great Sr. season which I believe she will have.

IMO the thing we miss most is JH's rebounding, and that's exactly the area I'd be most afraid of her going all in on.

Also, having lived thru the nightmare of Rae's return and knowing JH's somewhat fragile mindset, I worry if integrating her back in might be a little dicey.

Maybe best to let her completely heal and come back for a great Sr. season which I believe she will have.

I have seen it too many times that when a player comes back after missing several games and barely practicing with their team that their contribution is minimal. While one might point to Morris coming back to LSU yesterday due to her points, she was not an asset to the team except that she hit her free throws. Her regular shots were way off and the Tigers had to have a miracle finish to beat Jackson State, a team that Mulkey beat last year in the first round by 50+ points. She has been their best free throw shooter all year, and it would make sense that this one area would not be impacted by an injury that has been rehabbed. Jordy is more inconsistent as a free throw shooter so it is unclear that she would help much in that area. That said, I long to see Jordy back in top form roving around the court doing whatever the team needs her to do. She is clearly our best player and leader!

kellie said press horston not looking good for playing youtube press youtube today. but rehab going good. odds of wining without horston?

kellie said press horston not looking good for playing youtube press youtube today. but rehab going good. odds of wining without horston?

With? Slim. Without? None.

22db5431-b205-4f92-8ca8-ec7c6fb94707_text.gif

Reactions: mudcat1973

VN Store

Back