Jordan Horston Injury Status

Shooting well too. Thats one part of the return. How is the elbow mobility coming along?
The things that Jordon does we, requires that elbow to be functioning well. Rebounding is a huge part of it. She gets hit just right and that isn't healed, the summer break won't come soon enough for her. Hope she is healing well.

Jordan looking very good. With another week before the tourney starts. Even if she doesn't play the home games looks like she could possibly play the next round.
With the inconsistent play by some of our players, I doubt we will get to the sweet sixteen, especially without Horston and the little things she does.

Is she gonna pull a Candace Parker? Remember dislocated her shoulder, popped it in and played in championship!

So has she been cleared by medical staff, or that's what they're waiting on? Tennessee can beat Buffalo without her, but I wonder if there's a chance she's available 2 days later against Oregon?

So has she been cleared by medical staff, or that's what they're waiting on? Tennessee can beat Buffalo without her, but I wonder if there's a chance she's available 2 days later against Oregon?

I think what we’ve all been informed of, is it’s a day-to-day circumstance on if she can play or not. She’s clearly practicing, but I think they’re not going to chance her coming to early. If we win tomorrow, depending on who we play after that, I think may determine if we see her that early. Ideally, it’d be nice to give her an extra week to heal and get these first two rounds won, move onto the sweet 16 and then integrate her in if possible.

I think what we’ve all been informed of, is it’s a day-to-day circumstance on if she can play or not. She’s clearly practicing, but I think they’re not going to chance her coming to early. If we win tomorrow, depending on who we play after that, I think may determine if we see her that early. Ideally, it’d be nice to give her an extra week to heal and get these first two rounds won, move onto the sweet 16 and then integrate her in if possible.

Makes sense so I hope Belmont upsets Oregon.

Makes sense so I hope Belmont upsets Oregon.

Yeah I think there are a lot of assumptions here that we lose to Oregon without Horston, but given their inconsistency I could see Oregon just as easily losing to Belmont in the first round as them making it all the way to the Elite 8. Remember that Belmont made it to the 2nd round as a 12 seed just last year.

Belmont vs. Oregon is a toss-up. LV vs. either one is also a toss-up. Personally, I am confident that the LVs can win at home. They miss Horston, but they still have Key, Burrell, Dye, Darby, Walker, Miles, Puckett, Striplin, and Wynn. Play defense and rebound and good things happen. Sweet 16 here comes the LVs !!!

VN Store

Back