Jordan Horston Injury Status

Not in a cast. She’s working on rehab and regaining mobility. Saw a video of her at a rehab session
That's promising. If somehow we get to the sweet 16 with the help of two home games, that is still a bit over 3 weeks from now. Is any optimism warranted about her already being in rehab?

I said wouldn't expect much from this team going forward when Horston went down. She did as much for this team as any player does for any team in the nation. I think we may be able to take two games at home depending on who gets in our bracket and that looks to be the ceiling for this team without Jordan.

Last edited:
I said wouldn't expect much from this team going forward when Horston went down. She did as much for this team as any player does for any team in the nation. I think we may be able to take two games at home depending on who gets in our bracket and that looks to be the ceiling for this team with Jordan.
With or without Jordan?

I said wouldn't expect much from this team going forward when Horston went down. She did as much for this team as any player does for any team in the nation. I think we may be able to take two games at home depending on who gets in our bracket and that looks to be the ceiling for this team with Jordan.
I had the same feeling. I lost a lot of faith after Jordy went down. After Friday’s game I thought we could play with anyone. Last night definitely showed why we need a Jordy.

With or without Jordan?
I think the first game will be against a far weaker team that we are even with Jordan out. I have no idea who the other team will be, but were far better in Knoxville so we'll have a chance to win that one also without Jordan. From there without Jordan I think it would be bleak to win another game.

We needed her badly last night.
She is our AA. Her D and rebounding alone would have been difference in game. Still got to give KY credit if they continue to play at this level they will threaten the 1 or 2 seed at Ncaa T they are playing that well and have the best player on floor. In CHRIST Alone

The plan for the season was to have Key, Dye, Horston, Burrell, and Walker be the starters with Green sixth man and three or four of the other players as the fill ins. That lineup healthy all year would definitely have a better record and a better finish than we were able to achieve. Darby was not a starter in the beginning she got the job when Burrell went down. If all those players had not missed a game then I think we would be playing today with maybe 5 losses instead of 8. The plan for next season has to be to upgrade the roster we have three coming in or back Justine, Jasmine. and Marta. I think we need a couple more would love Jackson and a terrific post player.

broken bones generally take 6 weeks to heal ---- that would take us to March 31 in Horston's case

I know nothing specific, my fractured elbow from a fall on black ice resulted in the doctor stating only time would repair it. the humor is I thought I wouldn't be able to use my stick-shift car (right elbow) and I bought a used car with automatic. But my one incident 35 years ago qualifies me only for telling a story, not predicting the ability of my favorite athlete returning to play. (Note) we are in the time of lull - too much time without knowledge or games)

VN Store

Back