JJ do better man

You didn’t disagree that he did it or that he knew he did it.

In that case your a freakin idiot.......and so are the 11 likes you got.

NO ONE.......”needs” this kind of crap happening on their team. No player nor any team nor any fan should think it’s OK.........not believing it was on purpose is a different story, that argument can be had.

But simply saying “we need this”......is freakin stupid.

What Tennessee needs is to do what they did on the field.......go out and run all over the opponent (on the field of play legally), and send them packing with a loss.

I certainly do not understand some people's logic now days.

lol

Ok man. I’m sure you’re right. On a completely unrelated note have you considered watching a less violent sport like women’s soccer or swimming?

lol

Ok man. I’m sure you’re right. On a completely unrelated note have you considered watching a less violent sport like women’s soccer or swimming?

Heck that play doesn’t even bother me as a person. I don’t know if it happened on Purpose or not, nor am I willing to make a judgment.

It happened, purpose or not (none of us really know) move along.

However when someone says “the action” is NEEDED, and it’s a “good thing”.........I do have a problem with that, as should any logical thinking person.

My main question is why is JJ’s moment bringing so many discussions around the sports world and ahead of UGA’s fist punches and dragging a guy by his Facebook into a wall? That was much more egregious in my book, but JJ seems to be the main discussion—and not just here.

I don't think he should be on his Facebook wall during a game anyway :eek:

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I wonder if JJ was retaliating for the play earlier where Candy ripped the helmet off our receiver ... and I sure as hell couldn't believe our player got a penalty for removing his helmet on the field ... BS!!!

Reactions: DougAtkins91
You can’t find it because it didn’t happen.

Reactions: MAD
Sometimes I wonder if we need a rehab center for PTSD/BVS. That was a clean, legal, vicious football hit, which we celebrated for about 120 years. JJ wasn't even looking down when he caught the guy with his foot.

People who have a problem here might move on to the finer arts of figure skating, ballet, or curling.
Curling, like the hit, is legit.

VN Store

Back