JJ do better man

Can you post the footage that brought you to the conclusion that there is NO doubt JJ "ripped" off the guys helmet and "Stomped on" his face?

Two questions that only need yes or no answers.

Did you agree when JJ was kicked off the team by Hoke?

Where you against him returning to the team after he'd been kicked off?
Yes and No.

Reactions: Behr
SEC now had the best view of the play. It was slightly to the left of the other videos I've seen. I'm not sure how to view that again. Maybe ESPN +
It's actually in the You Tube replay from Freak.

Edit: No, it's not, sorry. I saw it somewhere that was easy to get to, just can't remember where.

Last edited:
Wasn't axing you. :)

My theory is these people that believe JJ did it on purpose are using it to justify their opinion of not letting him come back. That would make them "right all along".

JJ was just giving him the business. Even the Candybilt guy said it was no big deal. No blood, no foul.

Here is what an intentional 'cleat to head' looks like. It creates a bloody scene.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Lol you don't know what insinuate means. And I stand by exactly what I said. I have done zero wiggling. All we're doing here is talking about how you don't know the definition of insinuate.

Correction- all YOUR doing is talking about How I don’t know that definition. I’m talking about JJ, and you saying he’s gonna hurt or assault somebody in the future, and off the football field at that. So you are trying wiggle away from the point actually. You can make fun of my IQ or my understanding of definitions all you want. That won’t change you trying to take a dump on JJ cause you think you’ve got everything figured out. BTW, if your trying to throw shade, at least quote me when you do it.

JJ was just giving him the business. Even the Candybilt guy said it was no big deal. No blood, no foul.

Here is what an intentional 'cleat to head' looks like. It creates a bloody scene.

I have looked at the guys head several times and tried to see if there were any cuts or abrasions and I didn't see anything. A shoe to the head with long cleats on it will cut no matter how lightly you step. I think he really only got him with the side of the shoe.

Ok not a stomp a STEP but people saying JJ didn’t do anything intentional it’s just comical. If their child was on video obviously doing something wrong they would deny it and defend them. Jennings is a leader on this team and this behavior isn’t good for the team it could get contagious. I want to win and to have Jennings lead the way, he’s done a lot for this team but I won’t ignore what I see as bad and sweep the dirt under the rug.

Reactions: bpalmer28
He then stands up and doesn’t look back down before stepping on him. therefore, how could he know he was still laying in the same exact spot. He couldn’t have unless he has magical abilities. It wasn’t intentional, take your pitchforks and go home with this bullchit. Nobody’s buying your opinion
He did that in about half a second. I don't care what you buy, but 99.9% of humans avoid stepping on that head with nothing more than human instincts. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch.

Don't care what you buy, but it's absurd to think it requires magical abilities. 99.9% of humans on earth avoid stepping on that head with nothing more than human instincts. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch.

So, you’ve tested this theory with 99.9% of humans on earth then?? Have you spoken with the Vandy player in question to see how he feels about this? If you haven’t, then stop spewing out these numbers like you have.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Who gives a **** if it was intentional or not it's football, your ultimate goal is to beat the guy across from you at all cost and not be afraid to hurt somebody. Football is a mans sport that's why not just anybody can play. Way too many libbys and wusses around now a days

Who gives a **** if it was intentional or not it's football, your ultimate goal is to beat the guy across from you at all cost and not be afraid to hurt somebody. Football is a mans sport that's why not just anybody can play. Way too many libbys and wusses around now a days
Maybe someone should step on your face, that’s not football that’s being a thug.

So, you’ve tested this theory with 99.9% of humans on earth then?? Have you spoken with the Vandy player in question to see how he feels about this? If you haven’t, then stop spewing out these numbers like you have.
Have you tested the chemicals in your brain to see if they are in balance?

It's an expression, obviously. Would you be in a better mood if I changed the "99.9%" to say "basically all"?

Have you tested the chemicals in your brain to see if they are in balance?

It's an expression, obviously. Would you be in a better mood if I changed the "99.9%" to say "basically all"?
It doesn't matter, its dumb to even act like you know. I mean, seriously? Many here admit its hard to tell from the video, but you know almost everyone could have avoided it. Lol.

Ok not a stomp a STEP but people saying JJ didn’t do anything intentional it’s just comical. If their child was on video obviously doing something wrong they would deny it and defend them. Jennings is a leader on this team and this behavior isn’t good for the team it could get contagious. I want to win and to have Jennings lead the way, he’s done a lot for this team but I won’t ignore what I see as bad and sweep the dirt under the rug.

What's comical is you making a statement as if you know JJ's intent, which you don't. It didn't appear intentional to me but I'm not 100% sure. It's interesting that different people can see the same event and draw complete opposite conclusions based on what they want to see. As I've stated before, it didn't appear intentional to me but I don't think JJ shed any tears over it. From my perspective, it looked like JJ was just trying to get out of the tangle of people on the sideline and his foot caught the guy's head on his way out.

What's comical is you making a statement as if you know JJ's intent, which you don't. It didn't appear intentional to me but I'm not 100% sure. It's interesting that different people can see the same event and draw complete opposite conclusions based on what they want to see. As I've stated before, it didn't appear intentional to me but I don't think JJ shed any tears over it. From my perspective, it looked like JJ was just trying to get out of the tangle of people on the sideline and his foot caught the guy's head on his way out.

Same here.

If he wanted to "stomp" the guy, there would have been blood.

He did that in about half a second. I don't care what you buy, but 99.9% of humans avoid stepping on that head with nothing more than human instincts. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch.
Did you look at the two players that had hold of him shaking the **** out of him while he is trying to get out of the scrum?

Reactions: T_Vol376
Taking the helmet off to have his face exposed pretty much says it all. Look I hope JJ has quadruplets and they all play for UT 20 years from now but if Vandy did the same to a vol this board would be irate.

Last edited:
Oh Freak...it's not even a question he did it on purpose based off the video. You are an absolute delusional homer if you think otherwise. Every UT fans would be ballistic if it happened the other way around. The saving grace for Jennings is at least he did it to a school where no one even watches football and the national media wasn't even paying attention to the game. Imagine if this was Bama vs Auburn and the coverage it would have gotten.

Years ago in Tusk, a Bammer shoved our RB out of bounds, grabbed, twisted, and broke his leg as he was on his back ands yards out of bounds -- in front of a national audience and replays. I am in no way exaggerating. I never saw or heard it mentioned after that night.

Oh Freak...it's not even a question he did it on purpose based off the video. You are an absolute delusional homer if you think otherwise. Every UT fans would be ballistic if it happened the other way around. The saving grace for Jennings is at least he did it to a school where no one even watches football and the national media wasn't even paying attention to the game. Imagine if this was Bama vs Auburn and the coverage it would have gotten.

What video? Post it. Where are the pictures of the face that was "Stomped on" with a Cleated football shoe? Its hot to be terrible. How much does JJ weigh? Couple hundred pounds? And he STOMPED dudes face with his cleat? Nobody outraged enough to post pics? Guilty til proven innocent? Talk to me lilpuss. :)

VN Store

Back