JJ do better man

Not that my opinion matters but it looks unintentional. Yes he was being aggressive and should've gotten suspended for ripping his helmet off but as he's coming up it looks like something caught his attention when his foot comes down. It's a very hard play to determine if it was or not imo.
honest

I love the guy too. Loved the aggressive hit, loved it. But he went way overboard after the hit. Went off on the kid on the ground, ripped his helmet off and then stepped on the kid’s head. Not sure how anybody can watch and conclude anything else other than everything that happened there from JJ was intentional. I fully expect some punishment to come down from the conference.
The Vandy player said nothing happened but you are going to set and try and throw a player from your favorite team under the bus and you don't know crap.

I didn't see a helmet "ripped off" or a "stomp" on anyone's face. Aren't you being a tad overdramatic?

He did take his helmet off. Pretty obvious in the video. I'm not sure why "stomp" is used by posters. He didn't stomp, but he did make contact the the Vandy player's head

So how many times have you seen someone rip someone's helmet off and stomp on their face by accident?
Can you post the footage that brought you to the conclusion that there is NO doubt JJ "ripped" off the guys helmet and "Stomped on" his face?

Two questions that only need yes or no answers.

Did you agree when JJ was kicked off the team by Hoke?

Where you against him returning to the team after he'd been kicked off?

Is there a different angle or something that I have not seen? How has everyone gotten all these details and information about the incident? If you are all going off of what was shown on TV there is no way you can know so much about the situation. Unless I am clearly missing something.

Is there a different angle or something that I have not seen? How has everyone gotten all these details and information about the incident? If you are all going off of what was shown on TV there is no way you can know so much about the situation. Unless I am clearly missing something.

SEC now had the best view of the play. It was slightly to the left of the other videos I've seen. I'm not sure how to view that again. Maybe ESPN +

Rationale

You keep saying 'insinuating'. I don't think that word means what you think it means. I haven't insinuated anything. I have said clearly and with aforethought what my opinion is.

Ok boomer, and Yeah, I did say insinuating. The definition of insinuating is- hinting at something bad In an indirect and unpleasant way. You literally said “you fully expect JJ to do something bad to someone in the next ten years, and not on the football field”. It’s not an opinion, your just intentionally trying to crap on JJ is what it is and people don’t appreciate it.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Not that my opinion matters but it looks unintentional. Yes he was being aggressive and should've gotten suspended for ripping his helmet off but as he's coming up it looks like something caught his attention when his foot comes down. It's a very hard play to determine if it was or not imo.
He knew where the guy's head was because he ripped his helmet off. That makes it tough for me to think it was an accident. It looks to me like Jennings tried to make it look like an accident. Have we ever seen a player accidentally step on another players head when they knew where the guys head was?

Reactions: vols 30
He knew where the guy's head was because he ripped his helmet off. That makes it tough for me to think it was an accident. It looks to me like Jennings tried to make it look like an accident. Have we ever seen a player accidentally step on another players head when they knew where the guys head was?

If he’s not looking down so how can you assume he knows where the guys head is when he’s not even looking at him.

Reactions: Exiled and garbear
I love me some Jennings but to me the face stomp looks intentional after ripping helmet off. What happens in NFL affects college players. Thanks Myles!

I hate to say it but Jennings should at least not be able to play first half of bowl game as punishment.

I love me some Jennings but to me the face stomp looks intentional after ripping helmet off. What happens in NFL affects college players. Thanks Myles!

I hate to say it but Jennings should at least not be able to play first half of bowl game as punishment.

Agree, but I think he stepped on not stomped.

If he’s not looking down so how can you assume he knows where the guys head is when he’s not even looking at him.
He was in his face immediately before getting up... literally laying on top of him look down at his head. I don't think it's possible for a human to accidentally forget where someone's exposed head is as soon as they look away. Even my Labrador has the intelligence to avoid stepping on body parts when she's getting down from sitting next to someone on the couch.

Ok boomer, and Yeah, I did say insinuating. The definition of insinuating is- hinting at something bad In an indirect and unpleasant way. You literally said “you fully expect JJ to do something bad to someone...
Exactly. So I did not "hint" at anything. Learn the language, Goobernut.

He was in his face immediately before getting up... literally laying on top of him look down at his head. I don't think it's possible for a human to accidentally forget where someone's exposed head is as soon as they look away. Even my Labrador has the intelligence to avoid stepping on body parts when she's getting down from sitting next to someone on the couch.

He then stands up and doesn’t look back down before stepping on him. therefore, how could he know he was still laying in the same exact spot. He couldn’t have unless he has magical abilities. It wasn’t intentional, take your pitchforks and go home with this bullchit. Nobody’s buying your opinion

Exactly. So I did not "hint" at anything. Learn the language, Goobernut.

Lol, when you said you fully expect him to hurt somebody that is hinting at it goobernut. Quit trying to wiggle out of it. You had a crappy take and you tried to take a dump on JJ and the ish ain’t happening around here.

Reactions: garbear
Lol you don't know what insinuate means. And I stand by exactly what I said. I have done zero wiggling. All we're doing here is talking about how you don't know the definition of insinuate.

For the umpteenth time: THERE. WAS. NO. STOMP.

VN Store

Back