JG is da man ... get behind this guy

Just imagine how decent he would look with something other than the worst line (literally) in the country.

When he has time to throw, he has had success.

I would bet anything that some of the hits he took led to concussion symptoms that he played through or didn't divulge. I would rather him eat the sack than do what Auburn's QB did!
I have NEVER seen our interior offensive line as horrid as it was this year, ESPECIALLY after Kennedy went down. Charlotte was almost taking our handoffs! CHARLOTTE!

Give the kid a clean pocket, not every now and twice a game... DEF NOT AFTER GETTING CRUMPLED 3 OR 4 TIMES, when the footsteps and shadows start appearing....

Let him get his confidence up, get into a rhythm, and let's see what he can do. Oh wait, we DID, that was the game we beat Auburn. Sorry, forgot...

View attachment 187164View attachment 187164View attachment 187164

All the JG love on this site is beyond asinine. His OL that didn't play well a lot wasn't the fault for all is inadaquacies. He doesn't have it between the ears and isn't a gamer, PERIOD!!!

JG is one of the best QBs in the SEC next year honestly
1EV6.gif

JG has got to learn how to read defenses.....He can throw fine, but he seems to have trouble determining when a blitz is coming.

2.7 seconds is the time QBs are told to have internal clock. If their getting to him under that it’s on the line if he & the center have called all the adjustments. If sacked over 2.7 it’s on the QB.

Look just to prove a point without talking negative about JG.

Go watch his film from this year and look at the way he sets his feet to throw.

Basic mechanics for a QB is that the QB turns his feet to the receiver he is looking at while going through his progressions in case that receiver is open. Just see if JG actually does that when he drops back and make your own assessment.

He needs a Oline before we see what he truly is. My bet is this kid is already ruined. Some saying don't blame the Oline, well you're dumbasses. The Oline is not just bad it's terrible. It's not just on throwing downs either, our running backs are getting hit behind the line a higher percentage than any other team in college football. Having to worry about not just getting sacked but being constantly pressured with defenders in your line of sight and throwing lanes is difficult as well.

Look just to prove a point without talking negative about JG.

Go watch his film from this year and look at the way he sets his feet to throw.

Basic mechanics for a QB is that the QB turns his feet to the receiver he is looking at while going through his progressions in case that receiver is open. Just see if JG actually does that when he drops back and make your own assessment.
After your JG and KC analysis we call all trust your expert qb evaualtion skills. 😥

These armchair qb coaches who claim to watch film and do detailed breakdowns crack me up.

After your JG and KC analysis we call all trust your expert qb evaualtion skills. 😥

These armchair qb coaches who claim to watch film and do detailed breakdowns crack me up.

You literally have no analysis of any QB other than the fact that multiple (made up) reports have said JG is good and that you just like JG as the QB. Lol.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Here come these BS stats none of it translates to wins nor tds..All short easy throws springled with an occasional 50 50 ball..Do y'all see the other QB'S around college football? JG don't come close..

You literally have no analysis of any QB other than the fact that multiple (made up) reports have said JG is good and that you just like JG as the QB. Lol.
You don't. You are making up stuff like you have some insight on all the technical nuances.

No fan is breaking down game film like a coach and making detailed analysis of JG's play like the JG haters claim they do.

Dude you are just watching the game like everyone else.

And everything you have said has been wrong. When you pick who will actually start and then actually get things right about their play, maybe someone will take something you say seriously.

You don't. You are making up stuff like you have some insight on all the technical nuances.

No fan is breaking down game film like a coach and making detailed analysis of JG's play like the JG haters claim they do.

Dude you are just watching the game like everyone else.

And everything you have said has been wrong. When you pick who will actually start and then actually get things right about their play, maybe someone will take something you say seriously.

Lol everything I have said is wrong? Explain to me what exactly I’ve said that is wrong. I’d love to hear this.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Which begs the question - with several serviceable receivers and an anemic scoring offense - why are we not opening it up and throwing it more? Heck we might even throw it on first and second down .......
or are those downs only for pounding the rock ?
No time to develop a route. When they know that the short pass game gets stuffed

No time to develop a route. When they know that the short pass game gets stuffed

Our short pass game was awkward anyways. Seemed like we only ran slants on 3rd downs when we needed a short yardage 1st down.

I think our short yardage passing plays were under utilized last year.

What’s worse is that Jeremy Pruitt said QBs are no different from any position. We should’ve known JG would be in no matter what with that statement.

O line was terrible last year...Fromm, Murray, etc wouldn't fare a great deal more...but marginally better for sure.

JG isn't legit yet and he may never have "IT".

But it's very foolish to say he isn't a gamer.
That dude loves Tennessee. He's stood there to make throws knowing a missed block was going to get him slaughtered.
His emotions after AU game proved his passion, desire, and love. He's doing everything HE can do.

VN Store

Back