JG 2020

VolforFootball

I like pizza
I think people are taking JG and his experience for granted. I believe he’ll be TN’s QB and leader for the 2020 campaign, and will cement his legacy as one of UT’s greatest QB’s (based on stats and growth as a player).

JG struggled adapted to a new offense, which he was forced to do throughout his career thus far. But after a year in the system, and the experience he’s gained, I feel like JG will be among the leading QB’s in the SEC next season, and will even be mentioned in the heisman discussions a few times.

I think people are taking JG and his experience for granted. I believe he’ll be TN’s QB and leader for the 2020 campaign, and will cement his legacy as one of UT’s greatest QB’s (based on stats and growth as a player).

JG struggled adapted to a new offense, which he was forced to do throughout his career thus far. But after a year in the system, and the experience he’s gained, I feel like JG will be among the leading QB’s in the SEC next season, and will even be mentioned in the heisman discussions a few times.
lol @ you 💕 💕 💕

I’m really looking forward to the 2020 season.

Not sure if your being serious

So JG is going to figure out how to throw before a receiver breaks? He is going to be able to now go through progressions faster? He will now take off and run after 4 seconds in the pocket? Sorry just not that confident.

So JG is going to figure out how to throw before a receiver breaks? He is going to be able to now go through progressions faster? He will now take off and run after 4 seconds in the pocket? Sorry just not that confident.
After a year and another offseason with Chaney and Weinke, I think the answer is yes. I hope Bailey is a superstar. But until then, I think JG has a huge senior season.

Reactions: Boogie and Volanta

VN Store

Back