Jeremy Pruitt still 'absolutely' thinks Jarrett Guarantano gives Vols best chance to win

Salters will be at Tennessee, that's one thing that is holding well our recruiting. Most of these players know we have young talent and it's going to get only better. JG is just making too many mistakes, and Pruitt needs to look to the future with Bailey. When Salters gets here the best player can win the job, Pruitt needs to learn from his mistakes and give the reigns to Bailey, for goodness sakes we need to get someone prepared for next year and no not JG. If he even thinks of JG as a possibility here next year he will deserve to be fired. Next year is the determining factor of his remaining time as it is. If he wants to be here I am still willing to give him the chance, but it's time to go with Bailey. And Pruitt will never survive if he plays JG next year, even the admisitration will say enough. I personally don't think JG will be here next year, he may as well try to see what he can do at the next level now. He isn't getting any faster nor are his decision making skills at this point. Get that degree. GBO!

I’m sure he does think that. And that’s what scares the hell out of the rest of us! We can lose with ANYONE playing QB!!! Why not try something different?!

Reactions: Alto1
We should have learned by now that Pruitt refuses to learn from his mistakes. In his reality he doesn't make any. He has some kind of personally disorder.

Reactions: Mightyvol
a2634d816691c9babeb73adde3673944.jpg

Man, have I checked out! I didn’t even really realize it until I just thought to myself, I really don’t care if Pruitt stays or goes and I really don’t care if JG starts or not.
This realization was like a dagger in my gut! I used to be so passionate about Tennessee football.
GBO!!

Reactions: Louisianavol78
I’m sure he does think that. And that’s what scares the hell out of the rest of us! We can lose with ANYONE playing QB!!! Why not try something different?!
In Pruitt’s mind, he will have a future built in excuse for a “young” QB in losses.
I can hear him now, “our young qb just doesn’t have enough experience”. SMDH

Reactions: hexnut and tbh
I was about to post the same thing. You really have to wonder at this point.
Maybe he's realizing that he can't take UT where it wants to go. He sees it all coming apart. It's just easier to get fired and move on, that to put in the work, to build this program. Maybe he is seeing that this fanbase is more than he can deal with.

Maybe he's realizing that he can't take UT where it wants to go. He sees it all coming apart. It's just easier to get fired and move on, that to put in the work, to build this program. Maybe he is seeing that this fanbase is more than he can deal with.

He shouldn't have been hired. Didn't we learn about from Uncle Sal about bammer defense coaches at UT

I was about to post the same thing. You really have to wonder at this point.

He obviously knows football. I don’t doubt that I think he just realizes that he’s in way over his head and tries to manipulate all aspects of the game rather than what he’s used to doing.

He shouldn't have been hired. Didn't we learn about from Uncle Sal about bammer defense coaches at UT

The other option wouldn’t have been any better.

He quit on BB to “get closer to his wife and Christ” only to be hired by Rutgers.

VN Store

Back