Jeremy Pruitt still 'absolutely' thinks Jarrett Guarantano gives Vols best chance to win

This has to be psychologically devastating for the other QBs on the team to watch JG's poor performance and then be told that what you witnessed is better than anything you could do out there. No wonder they have little confidence and show little development.
I never thought about that. That would be demoralizing.

Reactions: CragrockVol
It is not a practice year for recruiting. Any negative performances this year means an extra year or longer to make the program relevant. Actually stinking it up this year may mean we never become relevant. That is how crucial every year is when you are rebuilding.
yet recruits are still committing, so........

Something I have been wondering (if this has been answered in other threads - sorry for reposting). But, does anyone think CJP is scared of losing Slater (a true dual threat QB, if I understand the recruiting stuff correctly) if HB actually plays well this season?

Something I have been wondering (if this has been answered in other threads - sorry for reposting). But, does anyone think CJP is scared of losing Slater (a true dual threat QB, if I understand the recruiting stuff correctly) if HB actually plays well this season?
This has been discussed before. Hopefully not but I am not certain what our dumb sob of a coach is thinking.

I've mentioned this before and I'm leaning more and more in this direction.. There is just something NOT right about the whole situation.. It wreaks of "anterior motives"...

How many hours does he have to take per senestervin his post graduate studies to play football? Question is for anyone who knows the answer.
Peyton took the bare minimum his senior season after graduating in 3. I don’t believe there’s any requirements if you’re not a grad transfer.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back