Jeremy Pruitt still 'absolutely' thinks Jarrett Guarantano gives Vols best chance to win

Just watched the replay on the pick 6 and JG’s effort to catch Monday. He gave up on the 45 yard line with Monday parallel to him about 10 yards inside. Probably would not have caught him but hell, 40 years ago when I played , you chased the guy until he crossed the end zone in case something unusual happened. Attitudes and effort have changed since then.

It’s a shame you can’t put out clauses in contracts, such as “if you don’t meet X performance criteria, your buyout is void”
I agree. I think about it this way. We are hiring nobodies. People upgrading to a huge stage from obscurity. You would think the UT holds all the bargaining chips in that scenario. I mean, wouldn't you eventually find some chump we've never heard of who would take a chance even without a buyout?

It’s a shame you can’t put out clauses in contracts, such as “if you don’t meet X performance criteria, your buyout is void”
You can have contract language that benefits the University. Our first time AD let his blood sugar get low and then gave a lifetime assistant with no other desirable job offers everything his agent wanted.

VN Store

Back