Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the situation however

Although I didn’t “actually” pray, something happened, God knew my prayer anyway, through God and with the help of police or first responders (something like that I take it) everything was OK.

That’s how I take the tweet.

I applaud him but it's going to take more than just words and a picture. I don't even care about what he said to the cops, I've said worse as well as you guys out there have. The thing that gets me is slapping at a female and from what I understand is not the first time. Things like that come to show themselves in moments of anger, I don't believe he has addressed that in only a few weeks.

I applaud him but it's going to take more than just words and a picture. I don't even care about what he said to the cops, I've said worse as well as you guys out there have. The thing that gets me is slapping at a female and from what I understand is not the first time.
How do you feel about Bryce Thompson?

I hope he manages to rehabilitate himself and his image with our coaches and AD. Young people make mistakes.. they screw up now and then. Doesn’t have to mean they cannot be part of Tennessee football. I seem to remember it hasn’t been all that long ago when a LOT of folks were perfectly happy saying Adios to Juan Jennings.

How do you feel about Bryce Thompson?
I never hold a player in high regard because they can play a game well, but as far as I know, he never did anything physical. He just said some stuff out of anger. I've said stupid stuff like that before and I'm sure you have as well. The line is drawn when it gets physical.

If Banks truly wants to redeem himself, he needs to show it. Go to anger management, do some charity, show us he is sincerely sorry. You wanna be a volunteer, then go volunteer for stuff. Trying to save face by posting a picture with cops is not that believable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back