Jeopardy

Jeopardy! is limited to contestants from Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire for the time being due to COVID-19, so you're not exactly that far off with your observation. ;)
If that’s the case they should just make it celebrity jeopardy instead of the trolls they’ve had this past week.
16220B8C-4BAB-48E7-9D81-0BC49B13184A.gif

giphy (1) (1).gif

First Katie Couric and now this...

IMO, I don't think you could find anyone who could do better than Ken Jennings has through three games.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
I'm a big fan of Mike Richards one game into his guest-hosting duties. Ken did a fine job, don't get me wrong, but if you remove his "best contestant ever" allure and just compare the two of them solely on how they host the game then it seems clear to me that Mike would be a far better choice to avoid the show becoming "dull."

My family's boycott of Jeopardy begins today.

First time not watching a new episode in 20 years.

Not at all just waiting the two weeks until I see who else takes over as host.

Katie Couric (CBS News)
Aaron Rodgers (he will be interesting)
Dr Mehmet Oz
Dr Sanjay Gupta (CNN)
Bill Whitaker (CBS News)
Mayim Bialik (Blossom)
Savannah Guthrie (NBC News)
Anderson Cooper (CNN)

I see an agenda. Every viewer needs to watch out for the coming indoctrination efforts. RIP Trebek.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Katie Couric (CBS News)
Aaron Rodgers (he will be interesting)
Dr Mehmet Oz
Dr Sanjay Gupta (CNN)
Bill Whitaker (CBS News)
Mayim Bialik (Blossom)
Savannah Guthrie (NBC News)
Anderson Cooper (CNN)

I see an agenda. Every viewer needs to watch out for the coming indoctrination efforts. RIP Trebek.
Mayim Bialik is the only one who will take it seriously. She's also really smart on The Big Bang Theory her character was a neurobiologist in real life she is a neuroscientist.

VN Store

Back