Jennings!!

Jennings beasting but dang QB should've thrown that ball away...you're up...no need to force anything...play next down, at worse punt and make them drive and use clock

He only has five receptions on the year, so he’s not exactly setting the league on fire. I do love seeing former Vols do well, though, so good for him. I hope he becomes a bigger part of their offense.

So what? He only came into SF as a UFA. It is not like he suddenly became Garrappolo's or the OC's favorite receiver. He has worked his way up to the second string depth chart. He is getting there.

wouldnt be surprised if this wasn't the most minutes he's played all year.
i hope we'll see him burn packers, and one reason i'm pulling for Niners

Reactions: TheVolsFrog
very close...
both were dumb plays with no time and ball should've been going to the endzone...
May have been even dumber since Dak been in plenty pressure moments and the center barfed too...

Milton's ball should have gone to the endzone, obviously, but his was a broken play with poor execution by a QB scared to get hit.

At the very least, Dak's play was a designed run with piss poor execution. Between sliding a split second too late and then placing the ball himself, it was the ultimate brain fart.

Milton's ball should have gone to the endzone, obviously, but his was a broken play with poor execution by a QB scared to get hit.

At the very least, Dak's play was a designed run with piss poor execution. Between sliding a split second too late and then placing the ball himself, it was the ultimate brain fart.

I wanted the 49ers to win because of Jennings so that brain fart was fine by me😎
I had a good laugh over that one. The Ref said the game was over and ran off the field. LOL

Not sure why a running play was called. Throwing the ball gave you better chances. Running got you what you saw Sunday .
If they were down 3 and going for a tie or tied and only needed 3 then I could see trying to get a few extra yards for the kicker.

Reactions: ArdentVol
lol i love how players these days expect a flag after being hit hard. you sign up to play a contact sport expecting not to get hit. just blows my mind.
I agree. In all fairness to this play, Jennings could’ve gotten a personal foul on that one because it was away from the play. You’re right though, I feel like every deep ball or slant that’s incomplete always has a receiver whining at the end of it.

I thought this was about Jennings?

It is....it got hijacked. I'm sorry for my participation in the craziness. If you follow BetMGM on the Twitter machine, somebody showed me that they put his odds at +20000 to win Super Bowl MVP. I don't care how long the odds are, just seeing him up there is huge. If the guy can come out of nowhere yesterday for the Bills and go for 200 yards and 4 tds, it could happen again with another lesser known receiver.

VN Store

Back