Jennings!!

It's taken some injuries for him to get significant playing time, but he's been showing his worth on the field in ways you can't measure. Blocking, making tough catches, etc. Sometimes doesn't focus on the easier catches, but he'll clean that up.

As a Vol and Niner fan I couldn't be happier for him.

It's taken some injuries for him to get significant playing time, but he's been showing his worth on the field in ways you can't measure. Blocking, making tough catches, etc. Sometimes doesn't focus on the easier catches, but he'll clean that up.

As a Vol and Niner fan I couldn't be happier for him.
The physicality of their offense with Deebo and Kittle fits JJ's style perfectly. He landed in a great situation.

Jennings is balling out. He's getting more targets with Deebo serving as P/T RB. I'm hoping we win at least 2 out of the 3 remaining games.

Reactions: Remy
The Dog is showing the country what he's all about today. And just as I typed this, Emmanuel Mosley just got a pick. VFLs showing out in the FOX Game of the Week.
I still remember the Mosley thread in the recruiting forum. He was a really low 3 star with an offer list of Charlotte, Appalachian State, East Carolina and Chattanooga when his commitment to Tennessee was announced. That thread when nuclear with criticism of Butch. He got something right I guess.

VN Store

Back