Jennings!!

200.gif

He only has five receptions on the year, so he’s not exactly setting the league on fire. I do love seeing former Vols do well, though, so good for him. I hope he becomes a bigger part of their offense.

Shanahan and the other Niners coaches like him as a player and the attitude he brings.

You can hang around quite a long time in the NFL in those kinds of situations.

He only has five receptions on the year, so he’s not exactly setting the league on fire. I do love seeing former Vols do well, though, so good for him. I hope he becomes a bigger part of their offense.
You don't always have to set the world on fire just lasting in the NFL for 5 season is a goal accomplished. Everyone is not going to be hall of fame caliber.

Being a Niner fan I can tell you he hardly played any at the beginning of the year if at all. His playing time has increased dramatically the last three games more field time and the passes will come his way.

cordarrelle patterson balled out today. he scored td out of the backfield today !
Scored 2 tds on the ground and ran for over 100 hundred yard. At one point he was out gaining the whole Jacksonville offense. He was about all the offense the Falcons had most of the game. I hope they pay him and keep him on the team next year.

Scored 2 tds on the ground and ran for over 100 hundred yard. At one point he was out gaining the whole Jacksonville offense. He was about all the offense the Falcons had most of the game. I hope they pay him and keep him on the team next year.

His career has been interesting. Years in the league just on his return ability. Never learned how to run routes in all that time, but this late in his career, he becomes a Pro Bowl caliber running back. Never could have predicted that.

Being a Niner fan I can tell you he hardly played any at the beginning of the year if at all. His playing time has increased dramatically the last three games more field time and the passes will come his way.

+1 to this and like George Kittle he does a heck of a lot more than catch passes. The kid blocks his butt off and has gotten NFL DBs kicked out of games due to frustration of JJ kicking their tail in

His career has been interesting. Years in the league just on his return ability. Never learned how to run routes in all that time, but this late in his career, he becomes a Pro Bowl caliber running back. Never could have predicted that.

Pro Bowl caliber running back??

Not a 49ers fan buuuuuuuttt, might have to give them a bit more credence with JJ lining up wide on O.

So good to see a Vol doing well in the NFL. THAT never gets old!

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back