Jaylen McCollough arrested

Why did this thread get moved over here? Were y'all misbehaving in the football forum again?
200.gif

can sumbody tell me how this thread went from JMc punching out a drunken intruder to the racist murder of an innocent black kid? TIA

A poster made the claim that JM did not have the right to chase down the intruder who broke into his apartment.

The same poster in the Arbrey thread stated that the men in the truck who chased him down with a gun and shot him did nothing wrong.

Reactions: StarRaider
can sumbody tell me how this thread went from JMc punching out a drunken intruder to the racist murder of an innocent black kid? TIA
Because people get their panties wadded over everything these days.
Some guy walks into your home uninvited, he got his ass kicked. That's what's supposed to happen. He should feel fortunate no weapons were utilized.

A poster made the claim that JM did not have the right to chase down the intruder who broke into his apartment.

The same poster in the Arbrey thread stated that the men in the truck who chased him down with a gun and shot him did nothing wrong.

That was a silly assessment. If I was McCullough I would've done more than that. Intruder just walk up in the house that I don't know. He is an immediate threat.

Just goes to show you how unfair life is. Dude in his crib and a mofo walks in his house - oops. He responds and the mofo is allowed to press charges which affects his ability for the biggest game of the season.

Had to be a Bama plant.

First time I’ve disagreed with Hype since he’s been here….but likely out of his control.

Makes zero sense to punish someone absent of all the facts. Absolutely insane to allow the court of public opinion to run your program.

You understand the pressure he was under to sit him but I would've said there is a bunch of he said he said and played him until the facts come out.

You understand the pressure he was under to sit him but I would've said there is a bunch of he said he said and played him until the facts come out.

Hype would be crucified regardless of how it turns out. I get it and I agree with you on the principle but I wouldn’t risk my 5mil+ a year job for principle.

Like I said I doubt the decision was his. Just softer that babyshit to worry about opinions over something that will be forgotten by a majority of the world in a month.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
That was a silly assessment. If I was McCullough I would've done more than that. Intruder just walk up in the house that I don't know. He is an immediate threat.

Just goes to show you how dirty police officers are.
Dude in his crib and a mofo walks in his house - oops. He responds and the mofo is allowed to press charges which affects his ability for the biggest game of the season.

Had to be a Bama plant.

fify

The drunk idiot should have been arrested, but Knoxville’s finest arrest the guy who’s crib was broken into.

If you live in Knoxville and someone breaks into your home offer them milk and cookies or you could end up locked up.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
fify

The drunk idiot should have been arrested, but Knoxville’s finest arrest the guy who’s crib was broken into.

If you live in Knoxville and someone breaks into your home offer them milk and cookies or you could end up locked up.
This is really a dangerous precedent that the KPD is setting. On the one hand, I think that JM would have been better off shooting the guy in his apartment. But on the other hand, if you consider the demographics of the people involved, had he shot the intruder, there might have been the same or worse outcome.

There is no way in a just world that an intruder gets the benefit of doubt before the homeowner. There simply is no justice in America. Keep in mind that Knoxville is in red state territory. Imagine if this would have happened in the suburbs of DC, Chicago or Portland. JM would probably already be on the gallows.

Reactions: StarRaider
This is really a dangerous precedent that the KPD is setting. On the one hand, I think that JM would have been better off shooting the guy in his apartment. But on the other hand, if you consider the demographics of the people involved, had he shot the intruder, there might have been the same or worse outcome.

There is no way in a just world that an intruder gets the benefit of doubt before the homeowner. There simply is no justice in America. Keep in mind that Knoxville is in red state territory. Imagine if this would have happened in the suburbs of DC, Chicago or Portland. JM would probably already be on the gallows.

I'm actually behind on the details of this but from this description

Vols' McCollough facing felony assault charges

it doesn't appear to have played out like you present. There is considerable leeway in one's residence but it appears JM followed outside. That dramatically changes the scenario legally.

That is one side of the story

Agreed, but that story, which is presented as the "official" story, doesn't jibe with with what Ras said.

I guess the first thing to establish is did JM leave the residence for the confrontation. That is vital to how the narrative moves forward.

Agreed, but that story, which is presented as the "official" story, doesn't jibe with with what Ras said.

I guess the first thing to establish is did JM leave the residence for the confrontation. That is vital to how the narrative moves forward.
What Ras said? Lol. You are aligning with a lunatic.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back