Jaylen McCollough arrested

Jesus Christ you are dense. Google it. Medical malpractice deaths alone are 50 times higher. It’s not hard junior. And I’m not saying it’s ok to have any deaths. But humans are humans. In every profession. Police aren’t any different

So maybe it would be a good idea for police to carry malpractice insurance so taxpayers don’t have to foot the bill evety time there’s an “incident”? Maybe do away with qualified immunity so bad cops can’t hide behind a union rep or get hired one county over every time they get fired?

Jesus Christ you are dense. Google it. Medical malpractice deaths alone are 50 times higher. It’s not hard junior. And I’m not saying it’s ok to have any deaths. But humans are humans. In every profession. Police aren’t any different

So.... That makes it OK to kill 400-500 people (again, your numbers) per million (because that's a percentage) so it's OK.

But since humans are humans every time a cop killed someone it's OK?

Reactions: WallyBalls
One too many is too many. But 400-500 out of 4 million isn’t some National crisis any different from teachers raping kids or lawyers stealing money or doctors killing patients out of neglect which is substantially more than officers killing “innocent” people

Is this not you? 400-500 out of 4 million is apparently OK by you.... It's not a 'national crisis'...... your words

Own your ****, dude. Killing 400-500 peeps is perfectly OK by you...... as long as it happens by LEO

So maybe it would be a good idea for police to carry malpractice insurance so taxpayers don’t have to foot the bill evety time there’s an “incident”? Maybe do away with qualified immunity so bad cops can’t hide behind a union rep or get hired one county over every time they get fired?
With deep pockets the city, county, state employer is going to be sued too, regardless of the paltry malpractice insurance an officer might be able to afford.

Police would NEVER be able to afford malpractice insurance covering police work. There's a high risk for insurance companies in the lawsuits for loss of life. Those premiums will be EXTREMELY high and should be because a police officer can make a split second decision incorrectly and kill someone innocent and create a VERY VERY expensive claim.

What if a former cop chased down a black kid with a gun and shot the kid? I seem to remember you saying that was ok? I may be wrong.
Hmmmm... I don't see eye to eye with @Rickyvol77 on a lot of things, but I don't even remember him saying that. I could have very easily missed it, but even I am not willing to believe he would say something that stupid.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If you’ve been in the military, you can understand why they don’t say anything. That doesn’t make it right but I understand.
So not only do we have to worry about the blue wall of silence, but we also have to worry about the same with regards to the military? It doesn't really surprise me, but I'm glad you pointed that out for some of these redhats that are still under the illusion that the cops and military are on their side. At the end of the day, they will follow orders. It doesn't matter if you are MAGA, n*@@a or nada. State employees with guns are not the friends or allies of "We the People".

Reactions: Doberman
What is wrong with you people. Do you just give up on common sense and the rule of law to make this story fit the narrative that is running thru your heads, or the narrative you'd like to have happen in your imaginary world?

Have you turned on a TV lately? Because yes, that's exactly what they do.

"Innocent until proven guilty under the law, don't jump to conclusions, be patient and wait for evidence" (OK, cool) "also this guy was hammered drunk, stumbling, probably trying to rob the place, must've taken something, said something, cop was a racist, faked the injury" (Huh?)

Again because KPD is under strict orders not to arrest minorities or homeless for minor charges unless they have to
Ok, I get that, but when a situation arises like this, it would only seem prudent to get all the circumstances into the legal system.

can sumbody tell me how this thread went from JMc punching out a drunken intruder to the racist murder of an innocent black kid? TIA

VN Store

Back