Jaylen McCollough arrested

Slaughter, turrentine, Walker… should increase reps hate it for JM as he is a leader on the team and had a solid game vs LSU but the team is next man up and I have confidence in them to be prepared…

I know these coaches probably say it till they're blue in the face, but my closing statement after a game to these kids (and what I've told my own) would be go have fun, but remember who you are, remember who and what you represent and if you see a bad situation brewing, be a man and walk away. The other guy isn't worth it.

How do you teach "Walk away"?

I've been doing it for years but.... "he / she dissed me!!"

Reactions: Lurker
Yep. And this is a much more serious charge than a first offense DUI.
Bama has been known for illegal weapons charges and drug possessions. They have a big time arrest every year. I agree this is unacceptable but to say this doesn’t happen in Tuscaloosa is a lie. Doesn’t make it acceptable though

I like Walker at Star, McDonald/Hadden/Wiliams at CB, Charles perhaps at Safety. IDK but I do know in Spring several players played different positions to gain experience.

Somebody a wee bit faster at Safety would be nice but beefy enough to make several tackles.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Yeah like Aj Johnson and others ? Our coaches will do what is necessary. Volnation already has him dismissed and guilty before anything comes out.

In your experience, are most of these situations like Aj's, or are they ones where the player is guilty as hell? In fact forget most. That implies 51/49 percent. Let's go with vast majority.

Not saying he's guilty. But he's not playing

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

VN Store

Back