Jaylen McCollough arrested

Not directed at you but what I tell my kid: " Why would you ever care what a moron thinks or says about you? If people think you care what the moron says then they think the moron is right."

"I'd rather be silent and considered a fool, than open my mouth and remove all doubt"

Some TN player opened his mouth......

Y'all think the "Fulmer Cup" thing is cool.....

"I'd rather be silent and considered a fool, than open my mouth and remove all doubt"

Some TN player opened his mouth......

Y'all think the "Fulmer Cup" thing is cool.....
Are you drunk? Where did you get any of that from my post? Didn't you ask " how do you teach handling they dissed me"

It’s the same reason Warren Burrell was starting until he got hurt. McCollough isn’t good, but he was the best we had. Saban will pick on his replacement, no doubt
Their receivers don’t scare me this year. They’re good but not on par with what they’ve had under Saban.

The process ended AJ’s college career.

And cost him a couple million bucks to boot… the idea that we should treat people as guilty until they can prove their innocence is wild to me. Obviously circumstances are different for each situation. But we live in a nation where thousands of people are incorrectly charged, over charged, accept deals because they don’t want a max sentence or end up in jail/prison for crimes they didn’t commit. That’s not an opinion that’s a fact….. knowing that makes it really really hard for me to treat someone like they are guilty until the facts are known. If he’s guilty and he plays a few games sure it’s a bad look, but screwing a guy out of his Sr. Year because of an allegation(anyone can accuse anyone of anything at anytime) ain’t exactly a great look either.

And cost him a couple million bucks to boot… the idea that we should treat people as guilty until they can prove their innocence is wild to me. Obviously circumstances are different for each situation. But we live in a nation where thousands of people are incorrectly charged, over charged, accept deals because they don’t want a max sentence or end up in jail/prison for crimes they didn’t commit. That’s not an opinion that’s a fact….. knowing that makes it really really hard for me to treat someone like they are guilty until the facts are known. If he’s guilty and he plays a few games sure it’s a bad look, but screwing a guy out of his Sr. Year because of an allegation(anyone can accuse anyone of anything at anytime) ain’t exactly a great look either.

AJ Johnson!

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Are you drunk? Where did you get any of that from my post? Didn't you ask " how do you teach handling they dissed me"

Yeah... you have a point...

I simply hate that every. single. time. a championship is incoming you gotta defend it... beyond "someone" is going to jail.

It’s a huge distraction to the team to have anyone facing felony charges associated with the program until there’s a resolution. “Innocent until proven guilty” only applies to the legal side of things.

at minimum, McCollough will be suspended indefinitely while the case plays out

Here it is....

Can we not, as TN fans, not take ONE season and not have a conversation about "who domestically abused who?"?

Just ONE???

When does that stop? Not this one.......

Here it is....

Can we not, as TN fans, not take ONE season and not have a conversation about "who domestically abused who?"?

Just ONE???

When does that stop? Not this one.......
Didn’t happen last season. So at least there’s that…

Omg our secondary is Swiss cheese and lose a player before we face the Heisman winning qb in the biggest game in Neyland in like 15 years.

VN Store

Back