Jay Graham buys into Bammer

I can’t help to go back to all the games he played against Florida where he literally threw the football to them. He had flashes of being good but he also was terrible in big games.

You have to realize that Bammers lead such terrible, wretched existences that their only source of pride is Alabama football and they live vicariously through it. No other fanbase hinges their very self worth on how many NC's their football team has, the suicide rate in Alabama will increase exponentially when tackle football ceases to exist. There isn't a situation or setting where a few "roll tides" isn't appropriate. They are a plague on all of civilization.
Damn well said.

Robert Gillespie was in another universe as far as coaching goes.

Now he can do what he’s good at living off talent and not coaching them up.

You have to realize that Bammers lead such terrible, wretched existences that their only source of pride is Alabama football and they live vicariously through it. No other fanbase hinges their very self worth on how many NC's their football team has, the suicide rate Alabama will increase exponentially when tackle football ceases to exist. There isn't a situation or setting where a few "roll tides" isn't appropriate. They are a plague on all of civilization.
I have to respectively disagree, I know for a fact that they take great pride in their GED scores!

i wonder who's burner account jay graham responded to

i'm guessing the same people rushing to defend jay are the same people that prolly defended butch lighting up a cigar in our locker room after yet another crushing loss...kinda pathetic but i guess that's where we are.

Agreed! Understand the buisness and your alliegence to your paycheck! But to talk smack against your alma mater, is lack of class, like what has been said, Saban doesn't rub our nose in it, at least publicly. Unbelievable actually! Classless , 😂 Finebaum will have him on his show and probably to dinner soon. Good ! Job! Jay!🤬🖕

You have to realize that Bammers lead such terrible, wretched existences that their only source of pride is Alabama football and they live vicariously through it. No other fanbase hinges their very self worth on how many NC's their football team has, the suicide rate in Alabama will increase exponentially when tackle football ceases to exist. There isn't a situation or setting where a few "roll tides" isn't appropriate. They are a plague on all of civilization.

I guess being here and castigating a former player/coach are the ones living the good life.

I’m guessing that’s how many days it’s been since we beat them.
Unfortunately it is. A Bammer that I regularly watch football with has the number written on a small easel located on his patio. I like to erase it when he gets drunk to see how long it takes him to notice. That, and to make him have to look it up when he rewrites it.

Reactions: alvinkamara
I guess being here and castigating a former player/coach are the ones living the good life.

I wouldn't know. I don't yell "roll tide" at funerals, marriages, birthday parties, during sex, etc. As far as criticizing a former player for his poor choice of words is equivalent in your eyes, I completely disagree.

Reactions: alvinkamara
Really? A swipe at Tennessee? I mean, got it you're a gump now, and that is your job, but to take a swipe is just kind of Richard-like.

Jay is in danger of losing the VFL credential.
He lost his VFL credential the second he tweeted that garbage....good riddance

VN Store

Back