Jay Graham buys into Bammer

Really? A swipe at Tennessee? I mean, got it you're a gump now, and that is your job, but to take a swipe is just kind of Richard-like.

Jay is in danger of losing the VFL credential.

Some of y’all are quick to revoke “VFL credentials” for guys that are legends of the program

Some of y’all are quick to revoke “VFL credentials” for guys that are legends of the program

he’ll always be the guy who played for Tennessee. Did great things. As far as a coach, imo, he’s not anything to write home about.

Gumps like making former Tennessee coaches they hire express their "Bama cred" in humiliating manners. Butch Jones was lame with his cigar and they were laughing at him. Same thing here.

Can't blame him....he knew before anybody else when to get out before Butch Jones blew up. He, like all the potential coaches that are turning down the job, know what is in the future at UT.

Jay does realize he was partly to blame for that streak....two different times....

Reactions: Vol2B
I wouldn't know. I don't yell "roll tide" at funerals, marriages, birthday parties, during sex, etc. As far as criticizing a former player for his poor choice of words is equivalent in your eyes, I completely disagree.

Why would you...as a TN fan?

Not sure I'd label him as a legend, he was a decent running back, not the caliber of Lewis or Henry by any means
For real.... and I could care less about his tweet. He wasn’t even a Hardesty in my book. With that said tho he’s still a VFL to me. It’s him that will have to live with those words of his. Not me.

Reactions: Boone&Crockett
I think we as a fan base have the tendency to "romanticize" players and coaches and their loyalty to their programs. To 90% of them, especially the journeymen like Jay, ITS A PAYCHECK AND A JOB!. I've known many who played and coached in the SEC and (warning: worn out overused phrase coming) at the end of the day.... ITS A PAYCHECK AND A JOB! In fact, most of them won't even waste the time to debate who is the best etc. They just really don't care. Only the fans do in most cases!

Reactions: hog88

A man has to make a living, and if he chooses to work at Alabama because its a great opportunity, I'm fine with that.

Its the necessary trolling of a fanbase of his own school that's over the top. Very low rent. But, then again....gump.

VN Store

Back