Jauan Jennings has spoken....

Mc-Donalds-bag.jpg

I'll never look at a McDonalds bag again without wondering just what is inside......
Obviously that is a good player. Look at the size of that bag.

I get it...he’s going to go to bat for his guy, just thought this was interesting View attachment 341306
Hey Juan you CANNOT CHEAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT! HE SHOULD'VE BEEN FIRED AND SHOULD GET NO MONEY ESPECIALLY AFTER GOING 3-7 AND GETTING THEIR ASS BLOWN OFF THE FIELD IN 6 OF THOSE GAMES THAT INCLUDED FREAKING KENTUCKY. THANKS FOR YOUR WORTHLESS INSIGHT!

[QUOTE="Volador, post: 19333602, member: 1611186900145.gif1611186900145.gif

Just cigarettes

I'll never look at a McDonalds bag again without wondering just what is inside......[/QUOTE]

I get it, JJ is loyal to the guy that gave him the second chance and helped him build his stock.
But, this team now is DRASTICALLY different than the one JJ played on.

Reactions: LittleVol
Not sure what he's talking about with the best staff nonsense since the staff was in constant flux with Pruitt himself firing them right and left. Maybe he forgot the blue font.

I get it, JJ is loyal to the guy that gave him the second chance and helped him build his stock.
But, this team now is DRASTICALLY different than the one JJ played on.
JJ is the main reason for that 8-5 season. Pruitt might have been canned last year if not for JJs sure will and determination.

good riddance.

Get the right coach. Rest of this drama is just that...

JJ’s response is normal based upon an emotional attachment. His claim of the best coaching staff is projection. Production proves that Pruitt and his staff were not the best or his coaching record would support that.

I'm sure most on here knows.more than a football player who played for him.. Especially the English Professors on here.

I mean.....Georgia State.

Fulmer got fired for losing to Wyoming, but they'd been playing football for a hundred years, GA St. has been playing for TEN years. And CPF did have that national championship ring on his finger. Pruitt... what, he has a TaxSlayer mousepad?

I jumped off after GA St. - and the administration should have fired Pruitt the day after the aTm game. Irregardless of the ongoing investigation. Now the whole world thinks Pruitt's firing was a rigged deal to save a huge buy-out. Nevermind that he was 0-9 against our three biggest rivals.

Your job is to win games and certainly not get caught cheating red handed

I'm sure most on here knows.more than a football player who played for him.. Especially the English Professors on here.
Well, some of us learned it (grammar) early in life; a lot of it was the same old stuff year after year.

Reactions: MocVol

VN Store

Back