Jauan Jennings has spoken....

I get where JJ is coming from...I thought the same that we went from Pruitt is turning this around to Pruitt is terrible quickly....

But Pruitt lost political capital with GA State loss and then this year with Kentucky and Arkansas. I would have given him 1 more year, based on UTs leaderships inability to have a plan....but that is me.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
All fans wanted him to succeed, but if you do stupid things both on and off the field, you will get fired. Boosters didn’t pay all that money for those players just to go 3-7.
1611196385719.gif

Pruitt was done dirty. Question is, was it us or someone on the outside? I think Fulmer & Pruitt had every intention of riding to the 21 season. Some things started getting leaked late season, Nieds quiet on Twitter mid to late season. There were definitely signs that someone stepped in for legal or contractual reasons and let them know.

As for the whole Happy Meal scheme, well... we are forever meme'd. That may be our biggest curse when this is all said and done.

Reactions: E-Tizzle
Crazy how people on here act like they know if he’s a good coach or not more than a player
I thought my high school coach was the greatest coach ever. Looking back... Our QB was a drunken junkie who got high before the games, as did our star RB and LB and a couple others. Coach never knew a thing. They were his 'guys'. Rest of the team busting their butts while the stars got high and drunk and started throwing up a half-time. Most players love their coaches blindly.

How do you turn on someone you were never down with? JJ clearly speaking to those who were supporting Pruitt last week.

I get it.

Fulmer and Holloway loved Bill Battle just as much.

This is a performance-oriented business.

When you fail as a head coach, both on and off the field, then you will be fired.

The level of Pruitt's performance makes Bill Battle look like Bill Walsh by the comparison.

Don't disagree with his assessment. He is right, I liked Jeremy Pruitt. What is being lost in the transfers and the flip commitments is that Pruitt cheated. He got caught, while it may not be McDonald sacks full of cash, it appears to be enough to have fired him. If people think that University of Tennessee exaggerated this to bring in the NCAA I promise that is not the case. What we are going to lose will far exceed Pruitt's buyout, so not sure how anyone turned on Pruitt. He was either negligent in his oversight or directly involved. No two (2) other ways to put it. I wanted him to succeed just like Juan did.
Juan could make a case that you are right. We all know there are two sides to every story. I just don’t know which Juan is the right side.😉
#stupidspellcheck
GBO!!

VN Store

Back