Jauan Jennings has spoken....

Mc-Donalds-bag.jpg

I'll never look at a McDonalds bag again without wondering just what is inside......

Wait.. So Saban would be happy if his players loved him but won 3 games during the season? GTFO with this BS. You get a scholarship to perform, maybe get a degree, and have a potential gateway to the NFL. You want someone to love you, then go join a drama club. Fans are not in this for moral victories.

I don't blame him for the loyalty. Pruitt certainly had his back, took a chance on him, and got him a look in the league. If I were #15, I'd probably feel the same way. But logically, there's just no way we could have gone forward with Pruitt, even IF we wanted to.

Don't disagree with his assessment. He is right, I liked Jeremy Pruitt. What is being lost in the transfers and the flip commitments is that Pruitt cheated. He got caught, while it may not be McDonald sacks full of cash, it appears to be enough to have fired him. If people think that University of Tennessee exaggerated this to bring in the NCAA I promise that is not the case. What we are going to lose will far exceed Pruitt's buyout, so not sure how anyone turned on Pruitt. He was either negligent in his oversight or directly involved. No two (2) other ways to put it. I wanted him to succeed just like Juan did.

VN Store

Back