Jalen Tabor can't stop thinking about UT & other obsessions

With our luck we'll end up with this ESPN piece
"Tabor recalls that fight during fall camp in 2016. "Man, I was a jerk back then, always running my mouth and getting in other players' faces. After that fight I realized I wasn't being the leader I knew I could be." Tabor responded by shutting down the theatrics and focusing on his play. Instead of yelling at teammates when he beat them on a play he worked with them, explainin what they could do to be better. Tabor still credits that fight with transforming him and the UF teams he was on into mirror images of the dominant Spurrier teams from the 90s"

Like Eric Douchenstein* from Oklahoma last year?

*= made up name. Can't remember his real last name. Douchenstein much better anyway imo.

Looks like he'll have some extra time on his hands now, hope he can stay out of trouble until the season starts.

The fight was over the UT game. Lewis said we'll win by 21 points. Teez said we'd win by 28 points.

Guess Teez won.

lmao that was posted earlier on gator country by the poster "SUPERMOM". So which is it? You're supermom or just too dumb to come up with your own troll material?

Reactions: 6 people
With our luck we'll end up with this ESPN piece
"Tabor recalls that fight during fall camp in 2016. "Man, I was a jerk back then, always running my mouth and getting in other players' faces. After that fight I realized I wasn't being the leader I knew I could be." Tabor responded by shutting down the theatrics and focusing on his play. Instead of yelling at teammates when he beat them on a play he worked with them, explainin what they could do to be better. Tabor still credits that fight with transforming him and the UF teams he was on into mirror images of the dominant Spurrier teams from the 90s"
You mean those dominant teams of Spurrier that never went undefeated and won a grand total of one national title? The one national title was solely due to Spurrier's media campaign against allowing any contact with his quarterback? The title game a gift rematch with game officials intimidated by the visor? The legend is far greater than the reality. Without the overwhelming in state talent at Florida we see how "The Visor Boy" quit midseason at USCe to avoid the humiliating losses his system would produce.

Last edited:
lmao that was posted earlier on gator country by the poster "SUPERMOM". So which is it? You're supermom or just too dumb to come up with your own troll material?

Ha!

53125469.jpg

Apparently Tabor swung a helmet at the tight end Lewis, who in response proceeded to whip Tabor to the point of needing stitches to the forehead. If true that is just the type of reality check a loudmouth like him needed.

The ol' proverbial case of alligator mouth overloading that hummingbird ass, pun accepted as well.

the dude's an attitude case---does what he wants---he's already thinking ahead to the combine and draft---he'll score millions with first round slot

Hopefully, they'll tighten the leash on him a little bit. I have wondered what the school's strategy was in allowing him to do the things they've let him do.

Personally, I prefer that he drops all the antics and just play. Humility goes a long way.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully, they'll tighten the leash on him a little bit. I have wondered what the school's strategy was in allowing him to do the things they've let him do.

Personally, I prefer that he drops all the antics and just play. Humility goes a long way.

I can understand the coaching staff's dilemma, to be honest. My understanding is that UF is questionable on talent/experience/depth in many places. It's a hard thing to cut feature guys loose when you have holes to fill. (See Bray, etc on the UT rosters of past.)

Fans and admins judge on wins. It's hard to imagine the lines that coaches have to walk. Do you boot talent and struggle? Do you keep talent and poison a locker room?

I think we can all agree that your coach's apparent new policy on sunblock has been a great improvement, so he's made headway. :)

It has been said that Tabor could be drafted in the 1st round of the NFL, but you rarely see NFL teams take even good talent too high when they have personal issues. We see that in every draft. And after the article where your coach said he has his back with all the smack talking tweets, it makes me wonder if he's gonna be able to find himself in a winning position. I personally think it sends a bad message to the whole team when a coach comes out in public with a message like that. I'm sure as hell glad CBJ doesn't condone behavior like that with our Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
florida's best player on defense is suspended again, for the 2nd-3rd time. Their best player on offense has been suspended for 7 months and loves the weed. Their program is out of control---mcelwain better get it corrected or he'll be out of a job soon.

VN Store

Back