Jalen Tabor can't stop thinking about UT & other obsessions

lmao that was posted earlier on gator country by the poster "SUPERMOM". So which is it? You're supermom or just too dumb to come up with your own troll material?

Supermom on GC has bragged about stirring the pot on VN previously...so I think you're onto something here.

Edit: Lewis whipped that ass pretty good from what I've heard

Hopefully, they'll tighten the leash on him a little bit. I have wondered what the school's strategy was in allowing him to do the things they've let him do.

Personally, I prefer that he drops all the antics and just play. Humility goes a long way.

McElwain is scared. He's hoping Tabor gets in the heads of the Vols and causes them to play emotional and make mistakes. Won't happen, but Hurd will make Tabor pay for it unless Tabor chickens out and runs away.

Florida cornerback takes another shot at Tennessee on Twitter

First off, if you're gonna slight a rival team, you should probably learn to spell before you blast a tweet for millions to read.

It seems to me that Jalen Tabor may actually be anxious/scared about getting his a** whooped this coming September as he can't seem to stop talking about UT, even when no one instigated.

Not just Tabor, but it seems there is so much talk about the Vols right now from opposing players, coaches, analysts, etc. I think there are MANY opposing coaches and players who talk about us because they are worried we are gonna stomp a mudhole in them.

Oh and by the way, this is just another example of how much this little 11 year streak is actually on our players minds. Guys like JRM, Hurd, Kongbo, and Dobbs have all talked about ending the streak this year. If you don't think last year or the past 11 means anything to these coaches and players then you're probably not a true Vol fan.

Until the streak is broken, the less our guys say, the better.

I think about Tabor's comment about horseshoes. That is something he should know about, because he is often above the rear set.

However an 11 year streak against a rival can't be denied. And though irritating and immature, Tabor has bragging rights, even though he personally has had minimal impact in that streak.

Break the streak. Until that happens, that rear set of horseshoes slides under whoever is talking.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back