Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

Rumor has it that Jalen hurts is coming to UT. He has been hanging out with UT players a lot recently. Plus he is on the transport portal. Sources = social media/close friend
No he's not.
OP has sources!!! Where are yours Bucky???
Common sense says to only believe sources. And I’m not billy
No way!!! Not without sources!
You need to calm down
And the win goes to William.
This did not age well William.

Hurts to Oklahoma.

There was no way Murray wasn't leaving this year. Especially not with his already signed baseball contract.

Kinda a moot point, but anyway.

Report: OU keeps QB Austin Kendall from eligibility in 2019
Funny OU is ok with taking a grad transfer but blocks one of their own from going some place granted WVU is in the same conference but he's blocked from going to a school that on OU schedule that might be out of conference

Funny OU is ok with taking a grad transfer but blocks one of their own from going some place granted WVU is in the same conference but he's blocked from going to a school that on OU schedule that might be out of conference

Pretty standard. And it isn't like Kendall is transferring because of family reasons or whatnot. If I am a coach or an AD and a kid wants to leave and not honor their commitment, I would do the same.

Totally agree. They are OK with accepting a transfer but want to control people transferring away from them. Just doesn't seem right.

the article says "Oklahoma" is blocking the transfer...so the state of Oklahoma is to blame...ha, too dang funny... hypocrites...Free Kendall, Free Kendall...:mad:

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Totally agree. They are OK with accepting a transfer but want to control people transferring away from them. Just doesn't seem right.

It's even more hypocritical because OU lobbied the conference to amend their transfer rules so that Baker Mayfield (transfer from Texas Tech) could play in 2017.

VN Store

Back