Jalen Hurts now in Transfer Portal

You can make statistics say whatever you want.

Take out the game against UGA where he got hurt on the 1st series and it doesn't look as bad:

TD-INT: 5-4

QBR: 74

%: 63%

YPA: 7.8

Peterman broke his hand against UF on 3rd down. The next possession he went back on the field and lobbed a pass to a defender due to his broken hand. That piss poor stat is on Peterman for not telling the coaches he couldn’t play. Same as the UGA game stats are on Tua for not telling the coaches he needed to come out. In both cases there were capable backups on the bench so it’s not like they had to play or else.

At the Maryland - Indiana basketball game.

🧐

Attachments

• 709DC042-9D4D-45C7-B7A3-162BFA822AC0.jpeg
    709DC042-9D4D-45C7-B7A3-162BFA822AC0.jpeg
    478.9 KB · Views: 60
At the Maryland - Indiana basketball game.

🧐
Meh, he won't have to enroll until summer. I think he's just doing Locksley a solid and paying him a visit. Ultimately I think he ends up at UM but anything is possible. Basilio said yesterday Tennessee is in his top 5 so I would imagine he will visit Knoxville. I would say we won't know anything on Hurts until March.

Rumor has it that Jalen hurts is coming to UT. He has been hanging out with UT players a lot recently. Plus he is on the transport portal. Sources = social media/close friend

Rumor has it that Jalen hurts is coming to UT. He has been hanging out with UT players a lot recently. Plus he is on the transport portal. Sources = social media/close friend

He was at Oklahoma all weekend. And that’s not a rumor.

Having said that, I have no idea where he’s going.

Reactions: matt1107

Do UT players typically spend a lot of time hanging out in Tuscaloosa and Texas? That's where Jalen has been this past week.

Reactions: k-town_king
Me after clicking on this thread!!

giphy.gif

His sources are pictures on social media. Those pictures are old. Hurts doesn't have dreads anymore. Sources are worthless when they are bs.

He's from Texas originally. His father still coach's hs football down there. I've got to think one of the solid teams in the Big 12 area that has an opening at QB will be getting hard looks from him. OU does fo sho.

Hurts is probably a late round draft pick at best, but probably a UDFA. He needs to play and raise his stock. Going to a school where he could lose the starting job isn't an option, he needs to play.

VN Store

Back