Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

I currently live and work in GA and watched the entire game in a sports bar full of UGA fans. They had real concern during the first half and even after they weren’t talking too much. They all agreed that Mauer was impressive and could LNO under stand why he wasn’t starting the whole year.
We don’t know if Maurer has looked like this all year in practice, but IF he has, it is a head scratcher for sure. There is plenty to build off of from the game yesterday. He had two weeks knowing he would start and was being prepared and it showed, I think UT has to stick with him, feed him more each game. I thought he played well.

Reactions: NCFisher
I currently live and work in GA and watched the entire game in a sports bar full of UGA fans. They had real concern during the first half and even after they weren’t talking too much. They all agreed that Mauer was impressive and could LNO under stand why he wasn’t starting the whole year.
One of my UGA co-workers text me last night and said he thought we'd found our QB of the future and he thought we had a good shot to win out other than Bama. He's also remained steady in his belief that Pruitt will turn us around, he's probably a good deal more optimistic than me on both the last two counts.

Reactions: rltw1974
I remember pre-Saban when our Seniors beat bama 4 years in a row.

They were at bama, lit up cigars, strummed a guitar to "We own Alabama".

I think we have won once against them since.

Haha, yea if we start kicking everyone's butt that sings Rocky Top after beating us we gonna be in the butt kicking business. Who cares? Dumb thread.
I only care about whooping the dawgs right now, especially after those yahoos at church this morning😂

That’s what what I thought, ok, discussion over.
LOL, Ok, bud...It wasn't the spread, which is 100% irrelevant, it was the idea that we squeaked by a bad team or something yesterday when we didn't...We handled the number 7 team in the country and somehow that makes us 30 points inferior to LSU.

I only care about whooping the dawgs right now, especially after those yahoos at church this morning😂

Did the preacher say anything about God hating UT fans that didn't embrace the suck? I heard one did and wondered if it was the same one or its catching on.

Did the preacher say anything about God hating UT fans that didn't embrace the suck? I heard one did and wondered if it was the same one or its catching on.
No, our pastor is a Mississippi guy. Everyone else is a dawg fan though, except one delusional gator fan.

Watch: Jake Fromm sings "Rocky Top" following Georgia win

I can’t wait until we can boot stomp these guys again. Being in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Dawg fans. They are some of the most obnoxious fans and players in the SEC. We have to get competitive again soon to end this garbage.
This is what I encountered yesterday. I mentioned on another thread, my husband stayed home to hunt, so my oldest son went with me. Which I'm sure made us easier targets.

While walking to the stadium, after eating at Calhoun's, a group of fans were behind us, middle aged people, made up of probably married couples. Be mindful, for a stretch of the walk it was just them and us. Female: "The question today is, do we decide to leave when we hit 48 points, entire group laughs. Male response: The real question is "do we get the 48 before half?" The entire conversation was done in a way to engage us or get a reaction.

When getting to our seats, the cheerleaders were placing pom poms in all the seats. I told them, very nicely that the seats to my left, in front and behind were season ticket holders, who I know. While they don't always show up to the games, the NEVER give or sale there seats to an opposing fan base. Maybe give the poms to and I pointed to a family in the next section who didn't have any. Immediately another cheerleader who must have heard only a portion of the conversation, rudely says, we know these cushioned seats belong to season ticket holders, fortunately for us ya'll sold many of them. We're going to put the poms here. My response, "Hey, I'm trying to be polite and save you a little time and money here," you're (admittedly ashamed that I said this) not going to see a GA a$$ sitting in these 9 seats.

Then an older Black gentleman came from another section to collect the poms on the other side of my son. He looked at me and told me, with a smirk on his face, I'm going to grab a couple of these poms, but I'm sitting over there, while pointing to his wife. He said, by half time, your going to change teams, all you have to do, is go over there and ask for them back.

A couple, maybe in there mid 40's sat next to my son. She constantly yelled get up you pu$$ie$ when our players got hurt. Then she constantly felt the need to tell my son, who is 17 by the way, "TN is a pile of $hit." I'm not going to tell you what I told her after she said it to him for the 15th time. I'll only say I motioned for her to lean over so I could whisper in her ear. She was quiet the rest of the game, for the most part. But she didn't direct anything directly to my child again. Her, I assume boyfriend, continued to tell my son that we were going to get our a$$ kicked, then felt the need to tell him, "it's lights out," when they finally scored 20 points. I was satisfied by the middle of the 3rd quarter, he obviously was ill and had a bad case of diarrhea and sat there with his elbows resting on his knees, in between the rush to the bathroom. Yes, the bad person in me was overjoyed he got sick. Wrong I know, at least I admit it.

I forgot to mention, the police had to deal with a GA fan who felt it appropriate to pee on the TN magnet while on someone's car....that was down at Calhoun's

While walking back to the garage (g17, which I detest with a passion) a group of GA fans, drunk mind you, felt the need to taunt the crowd of TN fans walking. The language was horrid. I really thought we were going to see a mob like fight. People were holding others back.

Worst fan experience I've ever had. I despise that group of folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: vols40
LOL Florida literally hasn’t been relevant since 2009. Oh, and how quickly you forget McElwain’s last game at Florida, 42-7 Dawgs.

Not surprising since you are one of the least intelligent fanbases in the country. You literally can’t sellout your stadium now without giving tickets away. You had no fans pre-Spurrier.

Mullen gets another coaching lesson in a couple weeks. With no running game and a terrible Oline, Trask will be broken in half.
We'll see...I'll be back to eat a big ol' plate of crow if we crap the bed vs Georgia...How bout you?

. Not nearly as bad as us lol

They were garbage during the 90s. We’ve been garbage mostly since 2007. Even during our worst years we’ve beaten them in 09, 15, 16, and gifted them the games in 12, 13, and 14. I’m not impressed. Would I trade for they’re seasons? Yes. But acting like their some gift to football is undeserved.

Reactions: joevol33
We'll see...I'll be back to eat a big ol' plate of crow if we crap the bed vs Georgia...How bout you?

We’re going to be -10.5 point favorites or so when the line comes out. Give Vegas a call if you’re so sure. You’ve played one good team, Auburn, and it was a shitshow turnover fest. Second, we’re Auburn’s daddy so beating them gets a shrug from us.

Lose 4 fumbles against us and you’ll be down 30-0 at half.

Reactions: secking
We’re going to be -10.5 point favorites or so when the line comes out. Give Vegas a call if you’re so sure. You’ve played one good team, Auburn, and it was a shitshow turnover fest. Second, we’re Auburn’s daddy so beating them gets a shrug from us.

Lose 4 fumbles against us and you’ll be down 30-0 at half.
Run dives up the middle 40 times with your stone age offense and you won't score.

This is what I encountered yesterday. I mentioned on another thread, my husband stayed home to hunt, so my oldest son went with me. Which I'm sure made us easier targets.

While walking to the stadium, after eating at Calhoun's, a group of fans were behind us, middle aged people, made up of probably married couples. Be mindful, for a stretch of the walk it was just them and us. Female: "The question today is, do we decide to leave when we hit 48 points, entire group laughs. Male response: The real question is "do we get the 48 before half?" The entire conversation was done in a way to engage us or get a reaction.

When getting to our seats, the cheerleaders were placing pom poms in all the seats. I told them, very nicely that the seats to my left, in front and behind were season ticket holders, who I know. While they don't always show up to the games, the NEVER give or sale there seats to an opposing fan base. Maybe give the poms to and I pointed to a family in the next section who didn't have any. Immediately another cheerleader who must have heard only a portion of the conversation, rudely says, we know these cushioned seats belong to season ticket holders, fortunately for us ya'll sold many of them. We're going to put the poms here. My response, "Hey, I'm trying to be polite and save you a little time and money here," you're (admittedly ashamed that I said this) not going to see a GA a$$ sitting in these 9 seats.

Then an older Black gentleman came from another section to collect to poms on the other side of my son. He looked at me and told me, with a smirk on his face, I'm going to grab a couple of these poms, but I'm sitting over there, while pointing to his wife. He said, by half time, your going to change teams, all you have to do, is go over there and ask for them back.

A couple, maybe in there mid 40's sat next to my son. She constantly yelled get up you pu$$ie$ when our players got hurt. Then she constantly felt the need to tell my son, who is 17 by the way, "TN is a pile of $hit." I'm not going to tell you what I told her after she said it to him for the 15th time. I'll only say I motioned for her to lean over so I could whisper in her ear. She was quiet the rest of the game, for the most part. But she didn't direct anything directly to my child again. Her, I assume boyfriend, continued to tell my son that we were going to get our a$$ kicked, then felt the need to tell him, "it's lights out," when they finally scored 20 points. I was satisfied by the middle of the 3rd quarter, he obviously was ill and had a bad case of diarrhea and sat there with his elbows resting on his knees, in between the rush to the bathroom. Yes, the bad person in me was over joyed he got sick. Wrong I know, at least I admit it.

I forgot to mention, the police had to deal with a GA fan who felt it appropriate to pee on the TN magnet while on someone's car....that was down at Calhoun's

While walking back to the garage (g17, which I detest with a passion) a group of GA fans, drunk mind you, felt the need to taunt the crowd of TN fans walking. The language was horrid. I really thought we were going to see a mob like fight. People were holding others back.

Worst fan experience I've ever had. I despise that group of folks!
It's literally like a meme I posted yesterday, tgey have Alabama mouths, and a vandy trophy case. I've literally had them call me a liar when i told them Tennessee had a winning streak for over a decade on them. Most have no clue, they just think they're unbeatable since richt won in 2005, and especially since kirby. They've literally never lost under kirby! Though we know they have, but ask one of them. It was either rigged, the refs, or they didn't wanna be there. There are a few reasonable fans, but most aren't. As bad as we've been for 15 years, they just took the lead in the all time series last night. Half the ones I've talked to today wouldn't even believe that, heck one even swears google was wrong😂

I think Georgia suspects we are making some good moves and they see that as a threat, so they will go out of their way to try and embarrass us.

VN Store

Back