Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

They have 5 SEC titles
We are tied with them for second most overall with 13. In the last 40 years, UGA has 6, 80', 81', 82', 02', 05', and 17'. We have 5, 85', 89', 90', 97' and 98'. Florida has 8 in that time period (and none before that), 91', 93', 94', 95', 96', 00', 06' and 08'. No one else in the East has any in that time period.

Last edited:
You're offense is amazing and I'm scared...Run 40 dives up the middle on this team, I'm sure it'll work out great for you.

Also, they called Mack Brown "Mr. February" for a reason.
That offense has dominated UF the past 2 years. Beating Mac 42-7 and Mullen 36-17. It also beat Mullen/granthan 31-3 while they were at MSU.

Sure as hell isn’t 1998. 98 is as relevant as 80. You’re recruiting kids now that weren’t born in 98.

Speaking of 98, I know UT is glad they didn’t have to play the best team that season, Kansas State. We saw what happened in that Cotton Bowl two years later. Wonder if Fulmer sent RC Slocum a thank you card for that upset.
Uhhh youre comparing 2 totally different circumstances. Casey Clausens play in cold weather or rain wasnt good not counting Vandy and KY. Tee Martin was a totally different story. That cotton Bowl was stupid cold. So yeah cant compare. 2 seasons apart. Also take Miami and Tennessee just a season apart in 02 Miami smokes us on Homecoming 26-3 then the next year we beat them at their place 10-6. Thats just an example. But your logic is flawed to say based off 2 teams matching up a couple years later. Rosters are half flipped.

Watch: Jake Fromm sings "Rocky Top" following Georgia win

I can’t wait until we can boot stomp these guys again. Being in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Dawg fans. They are some of the most obnoxious fans and players in the SEC. We have to get competitive again soon to end this garbage.

He'll be long gone by the time we can even think about competing at their level. I will settle for a sack or two like what they laid on Maurer though.

We don’t know if Maurer has looked like this all year in practice, but IF he has, it is a head scratcher for sure. There is plenty to build off of from the game yesterday. He had two weeks knowing he would start and was being prepared and it showed, I think UT has to stick with him, feed him more each game. I thought he played well.

Callaway said he knew he would do good. Said he had been doing it all year in practice

Reactions: CA_Vol
Watch: Jake Fromm sings "Rocky Top" following Georgia win

I can’t wait until we can boot stomp these guys again. Being in Atlanta, I am surrounded by Dawg fans. They are some of the most obnoxious fans and players in the SEC. We have to get competitive again soon to end this garbage.
Would it be wrong to wish he’d take a hit, get paralyzed and thenI connect his feeding tube to his colostomy bag? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Look, I've got a HIGH degree of skepticism in Pruitt to put it mildly, but I think Maurer was hurt/shaken up the couple of times he came out of the game.
Could be. But before the game there was a story that Pruitt was going to play JG at some point vs GA. And that’s exactly what happened. Therefore I have to think playing JG was planned. Which is just whack IMO.

It's literally like a meme I posted yesterday, tgey have Alabama mouths, and a vandy trophy case. I've literally had them call me a liar when i told them Tennessee had a winning streak for over a decade on them. Most have no clue, they just think they're unbeatable since richt won in 2005, and especially since kirby. They've literally never lost under kirby! Though we know they have, but ask one of them. It was either rigged, the refs, or they didn't wanna be there. There are a few reasonable fans, but most aren't. As bad as we've been for 15 years, they just took the lead in the all time series last night. Half the ones I've talked to today wouldn't even believe that, heck one even swears google was wrong😂
For over a decade? Are you going by dates or games?

89-99, right at a decade. It says 9 games, i was thinking it was 10-11
It’s 9. Played in 89 then the division play started in 92 so yeah 9 straight, always find it odd the two didn’t play much until 92. Pretty much didn’t play at all from late 30s to the 60s. The rest of the history between the 2 are almost identical. NC is 2 unanimous for each, UT now claims 6 (used to be the 2), UGA has been named NC 6x but claims just the 2 unanimous. UT is ahead in all time wins for 10th place all time, I believe it’s less than 20 now? Tied with the same SEC titles, almost equal head to head. UGA leads in Bowl games and bowl wins and UGA has a couple Heismans. Both among the top names in CFB.

Different day same song. You are bitter.

You do realize that Payton lead the UT band in Sanford after his win there right??

Peyton never lead the band in Rocky Top in Sanford. That didn’t happen until we beat Vanderbilt in 1997 to put us in the SEC championship game. The second time was after we beat Auburn in Atlanta. That was it.

Fromm was wanting to get under UT fans skin, And it looks like he succeeded!!!

I’m sure everyone here thought Peyton leading the UT band in Rocky Too in 96 at Sanford was classless too, especially considering we were nearly as bad as y’all in 96. Same with Clausen when UT last beat UF in Gainesville in 03.

Peyton never lead the band in Sanford. I don’t know what you’re thinking of but that just didn’t happen. Peyton was the first player to lead the band and that was after the Vandy victory in Neyland in 1997.

Fromm was wanting to get under UT fans skin, And it looks like he succeeded!!!
Ey, just think it’s a song that sticks in your head. If someone watches it, it’s even after he left the media. No one is mentioning how on pitch he was.

We’re going to be -10.5 point favorites or so when the line comes out. Give Vegas a call if you’re so sure. You’ve played one good team, Auburn, and it was a shitshow turnover fest. Second, we’re Auburn’s daddy so beating them gets a shrug from us.

Lose 4 fumbles against us and you’ll be down 30-0 at half.

Boy, you just don't know how bad I'm hating on you right now. Do you have any idea what it takes for me to even think about siding with a gator? You almost did it. I think both of you should just go ahead and gtho. Now.

Reactions: malinoisvol
It’s 9. Played in 89 then the division play started in 92 so yeah 9 straight, always find it odd the two didn’t play much until 92. Pretty much didn’t play at all from late 30s to the 60s. The rest of the history between the 2 are almost identical. NC is 2 unanimous for each, UT now claims 6 (used to be the 2), UGA has been named NC 6x but claims just the 2 unanimous. UT is ahead in all time wins for 10th place all time, I believe it’s less than 20 now? Tied with the same SEC titles, almost equal head to head. UGA leads in Bowl games and bowl wins and UGA has a couple Heismans. Both among the top names in CFB.
Yeah, that's basically what I was trying to tell people that teams have runs, and we're close to even. They may never look back and dominate Tennessee, but so far they haven't like some I know claim.

What’s funny/sad is all these dawg douche bags on a UT forum.

I wouldn’t and don’t waist my time on some garbage UGA forum. Go back home. We will beat you again.

I’ve been all over the US to watch UT play and only hear great things about our fan base. I can’t say the same for UGA.

So is our presence here funny or sad? Those seem like polar opposites. Yeah, the Vols will beat UGA again, eventually. As for the UT fan base, I attended a game in Knoxville several years ago and I have to tell ya, nicest fan base ever. Even after the heartbreaking loss for the Vols (it was the Pig Howard fumble in OT) the fans couldn't have been nicer.

I'd have to Google dates, but it was with Phil, and lasted until the richt era began
And Richt beat Phil every year until 2004, when Ainge went to Athens and beat Greene/Pollack their Sr year. Ga had just gave Saban the worst loss of his career the week prior over defending NC LSU 45-16.

VN Store

Back