Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

Bama has led us for a grand total of three minutes the last two years. There are now more 5*s in Athens then Tuscaloosa.

The passing of the torch where we push their s*** in by three TDs is coming so get ready. Maybe it’ll be this year. Maybe not but it’s coming. Bama isn’t Bama of a few years ago. Their Oline is garbage and the depth they needed for that D is now in Athens.
Dawg fan talk...more of the same. Don those Power Ranger unis.

Attachments

• ugakickoff.jpg
    ugakickoff.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3
Good Lord. Mad about someone singing Rocky Top. Ever considered the fact that UT has the greatest fight song? I don't blame Fromm for singing it. Geez...

Actually, he can. Once football is over, he could go to Nashville and beat out most of the country singers out there today. Man has a future.
Haa for real. That’s cool.

Lol. Yea.

They will still beat you.

Write it down. Just because you make them look dominate doesn’t mean those of us with actual talent do. We’ve owned their ass for nearly the whole game and we now are even in talent.

The day Saban retires Kirby becomes the new Saban. Write that down too.

In the last 40 years they have 6 SEC Championships. If they win it this year they will have more than us all-time also as we are currently tied. We are also now only 15 games ahead of them in all-time wins. We better get better fast or they will be passing us by the next time they visit Neyland at their current rate.
Alot of teams are passing or will pass us in the near future

So it's 1980? Time is a magazine.

Sure as hell isn’t 1998. 98 is as relevant as 80. You’re recruiting kids now that weren’t born in 98.

Speaking of 98, I know UT is glad they didn’t have to play the best team that season, Kansas State. We saw what happened in that Cotton Bowl two years later. Wonder if Fulmer sent RC Slocum a thank you card for that upset.

Write it down. Just because you make them look dominate doesn’t mean those of us with actual talent do. We’ve owned their ass for nearly the whole game and we now are even in talent.

The day Saban retires Kirby becomes the new Saban. Write that down too.

Yep, you've owned them except for the part where it counts.

Hell, I take it as a compliment that beating Tennessee still means something to them.

Sure as hell isn’t 1998. 98 is as relevant as 80. You’re recruiting kids now that weren’t born in 98.

Speaking of 98, I know UT is glad they didn’t have to play the best team that season, Kansas State. We saw what happened in that Cotton Bowl two years later.
I was at that Cotton Bowl. That Vol team was loaded & got too cocky, gets their butts handed to them by KSU. Y'all might want to take notice...never mind.:rolleyes:

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
I'm just a bit above Athens, let's meet down in Athens and kick his butt!😄

Haha, yea if we start kicking everyone's butt that sings Rocky Top after beating us we gonna be in the butt kicking business. Who cares? Dumb thread.

Reactions: joevol33
What’s funny/sad is all these dawg douche bags on a UT forum.

I wouldn’t and don’t waist my time on some garbage UGA forum. Go back home. We will beat you again.

I’ve been all over the US to watch UT play and only hear great things about our fan base. I can’t say the same for UGA.
Sure glad you wouldn't waist your time.

Reactions: Mrgro

VN Store

Back