Jacob Eason Transferring?

How about better facilities and town and 2nd winningest team in the SEC and 9th in Nation .

Well the town part is subjective. UT definitely has better facilities, but UGA is finally getting theirs up to par. Like I said in the previous post, I think current success trumps most things. Unless a program gets lucky and has a legacy loaded class most kids seem to like what the new big thing is. Definitely seems like new coaches are able to sell potential though. Kirby did it in his first full class and there’s no reason Pruitt can’t do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hey, how about this one? No coach in the SEC can change jobs of an equal level (HC to HC; coordinator to coordinator; position coach to position coach) to another SEC school without sitting out two years with no salary. :whistling:

I go better than that,if their contract is for 6 years they are the coach for 6 years, no buy out BS for eitherside. But that isn't the rule being used now. Kids transferring now are required to sit a year, 2 if not released to the school of their choice and those are also the rules we are playing by now. Kirby wouldn't be the first, even our own Phil Fulmer has declined to release a player to a team we did't even play.

I think it's a moot point regardless, Eason doesn't know Pruitt and name one reason he would want to come here. Losing his job? Are we so desperate to want other teams backups? During the summer he was a statue who we would sack 6 times to now he is an elite talent we want to steal away.

Complete BS, the coaches can come and go wherever they want, but the kids can't. I never understood how you can block or limit a "Student" athlete's choices on schools... smh

The whole NCAA football system needs a complete overhaul. There's tons of unjust rules, not to mention a real playoff system with all 10 conferences is a MUST to establish who's really the best team each season.
Don't get me started on this crap :banghead2: It's the players that get hosed with the current system, every way possible! :angry:

What do you think is more relevant to recruits, UGA's 2017 SEC championship and playoff appearance or UT's championship before they were born? If Pruitt continues recruiting like he is then UT can certainly get back to the 90's, but right now I don't see how UT's 98 championship is any more relevant than UGA's 1980 one.

We're not the ones calling ourselves a national championship team because of 1 year of success without a national title.

We're not the ones calling ourselves a national championship team because of 1 year of success without a national title.

Where did I claim that UGA is a national championship team? All I said was that I believe recruits value recent success over past success.

Reactions: 1 person
Where did I claim that UGA is a national championship team? All I said was that I believe recruits value recent success over past success.

Since we divided up into divisions, and started playing every season, Tennessee leads the series 14-12.

Tennessee has won 2 of past 3.

Tennessee has been playing bad football for many years now, but we still kicking that UGA azz.

Reactions: 6 people
Since we divided up into divisions, and started playing every season, Tennessee leads the series 14-12.
Tennessee has been playing bad football for many years now, but we still kicking that UGA azz.
Yes, those are the sort of things I’m saying recruits don’t care about. Nebaraska and Syracuse used to be football powerhouses, but what do their recruiting rankings look like?
If you could trade those last two wins before this year to trade places with UGA now would you?

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, those are the sort of things I’m saying recruits don’t care about. Nebaraska and Syracuse used to be football powerhouses, but what do their recruiting rankings look like?
If you could trade those last two wins before this year to trade places with UGA now would you?

This is a really good memory; UGA probably going to choke as usual. Ask me again in a couple of weeks.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4jzM_gdi5A[/youtube]

Last edited:
If this were allowed, we could take all of your good players who want to play for a NC program. You might want to rethink that.

NC program? Let's see Tenn.ahead in total wins,longest winning streak,largest win margin, etc etc.
Auburn monkey stomped you first game and anybody with any football sence knows if healthy it would have happened again. You might get by Ok. but then comes reality!

This is a really good memory; UGA probably going to choke as usual. Ask me again in a couple of weeks.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4jzM_gdi5A[/youtube]

They’re SEC Champs. You look like a fool pointing out what was a meaningless win while UT hasn’t won the SEC in 20 years.

LOL, whole lot of stupid in this post. UT dominated the 90s. Since the UT dumpster fire began in the mid-2000s, the program hasn’t been anywhere near UGA. Vols haven’t even won the division since 2007. Ten freakin years.

when you suffer through what we have suffered through since coach fulmer was fired we have become jr. Look what texas did today in recruiting......#3. We suck and we are utjr. I dgas what your opinion is, we are a terrible football program. Today uga just pulled away so far from us that we cannot see their tail lights anymore to comment on how bright they are. Deal with it. :hmm:

🖕🏼

We have had the poorest leadership on many levels that I've seen from any major program for the last decade. I sense things are changing. I could be wrong but hope I'm not. I think a day of reckoning is coming. The East better make hay the next couple of years, because those days of Tennessee not representing are soon to be over. We shall see! Go VOLS!

When you suffer through what we have suffered through since Coach Fulmer was fired we have become jr. Look what Texas did today in recruiting......#3. We suck and we are utjr. I DGAS what your opinion is, we are a terrible football program. Today UGA just pulled away so far from us that we cannot see their tail lights anymore to comment on how bright they are. Deal with it. :hmm:
Bruh....yous a clown.

VN Store

Back