It's very evident after tonight.

yea man I think we should fire everybody and hire a coach that can beat all the top ten teams right out of the gate. If we cant get Gruden we can fire the AD . Then we can get an AD that knows how to hire a championship coach ,Gruden . You can believe me cause I know all about football and if I was in charge we would be undefeated

Reactions: 1 person
Yep I think many on here thought that since we beat Utah State pretty bad that this was going to be a surprise team, but we still make a bowl game just got to beat SC or Mizzo who looked good against a team we shouldn't have lost to, but we did

I don't think Mizzou looked that good against FL. I mean they only had like 120 yards of total offense. FL had a meltdown and gave the game to Mizzou. Goodbye Will...to bad we couldn't beat you...everyone else did.

I don't think Mizzou looked that good against FL. I mean they only had like 120 yards of total offense. FL had a meltdown and gave the game to Mizzou. Goodbye Will...to bad we couldn't beat you...everyone else did.

The really funny stat on the 120 yards, is that the only 2 teams that have ever lost a game when they held a team under 120 yards were Muschamp lead teams

a wise man once said...."you can chose to love or hate....I chose love" Johnny Cash

With 4 non-offensive TD's that was 4 less opportunities their offense had to see the field. The offensive stats for Mizzou are skewed and misleading.

This is the sorriest fan base that I've ever seen. I swear, you all are the most inpatient know it alls I've ever heard. I got a idea lets just fire the whole damn staff and replace em with so called fans from this site.... It's obvious y'all know more than the coaches! It's thanks to y'all callin for Fulmers job that were in this mess in the 1st place!

Just incase y'all didn't know by now, coaching changes every 2-3 freakin years don't fix or help sh**!

Last edited:
Hurd pegged as a "no" already. Good grief. :eek:lol:

I didn't say, "Hurd has no potential and can never be as good as Eddie George etc etc". As of today, is Hurd as good a RB as George was?

Potential vs Current reality. 2 different conversations.

I guarantee half these so called Vol fans that are bashing Butch, couldn't do any better. If all you guys seem to know more than the coaches do, then why aren't you guys out there coaching then? The level of stupidity on here keeps getting worse and worse each game.

I agree! Thanks for doing your part in making it worse.

What's evident is that some of the fans here are just as stupid about Butch Jones as they were about Dooley. Heck. the place was swarming with Dooley supporters.

The team is young: they are developing... there is no comparisons between Dooley and Jones. Coach Jones is a coach. Wholly different for CDD, who was more suited to be athletic director.

Give it time. Ole Miss is loaded with talent. That was not the Ole Miss we've come to know over the years.

Bama also has a beast of a team.

We need more depth... to play 4 quarters with teams like either. Our players have to keep their heads high. They'll get there.

The only real weakness we have is that our offensive line is young. In two years, we'll be competitive.

Blatantly false!! The same tards who blindly supported dooley are, for the most part, the ones who believe Jones can do no wrong. Its the same group of simpletons.

Reactions: 2 people
VolNation, where it is somehow the fans' fault (you know, the same fans that traveled to Oxford and took over a third of the stadium to watch a 5-7 caliber team).

Gotta love this site.

Reactions: 2 people
Are you doing psycho analysis there doctor Phil? His ass and the rest of this big east coaching staff will be firmly planted on the hot seat if they do not make it to a bowl game. Nobody thought we would be THIS bad. Look at the product on the field man, it's embarrassing.

Yes. It is. So if you're so smart, do tell, how well did you honest to god expect us to do fielding 20+ freshmen in the two deep against one of the most ridiculous schedules in CFB history? I'm not firmly sold on this staff, but if top 3 to 5 classes keep coming I'm willing to be patient enough to at least give them through next year.

Defense is solid. Offense is hot garbage.

Defense is solid? What was the Final Score at Ole Miss?
When Ole Miss sent in their 3 string in the 4th, and they ran a 8 or 9 yard TD(I can't remember the exact yardage), and no one even touched the RB, I lost a lot of respect for the D. They GAVE UP. We deserve a coach that can at least inspire our players to Play for all four quarters. We are all aware of the old adage, "Winners don't quit", it's as true today, as it has ever been. It's okay to quit, is an infectious attitude, I hope it has NOT taken hold. We won't have to speculate come Saturday, we'll be able to see if the team still has a winning heart, or if they've given up, and are waiting for another brick "Next year".

Sigh.... I thought we all understood the second year record could very easily be worse than the first year.... please try to maintain a level head about this stuff and do not react with so much emotion.... We all want to win and we want to win now but that's just not possible.... So save all that passion for something like the threat in the Middle East ,Ebola etc. etc. etc.... Just a little friendly advice.....

So we want a fan base with no passion?

I'm pretty level headed but I look at the facts, they don't lie. All I'm saying is the offense has not improved throughout the course of the year and has actually went backwards. Our right tackle has poor technique and he is learning bad habits, surely you don't disagree? He needs to be getting coached up. He will get faster and stronger next year but watching him I'm not sure that will help him much unless they start getting through to him and coaching him up.

My prediction at the beginning of the year was 6-6, maybe we still do that but it's not a definite the way our offense has been playing. If we can't score then we will not win, our defense can only do so much. As of right now we have won what I thought we would, at beginning of the year I thought florida was a toss up. It was heart breaking how we lost to florida, we should have won that game. But I'm disappointed in the way our offense is playing and it seems they are digressing the deeper we get in the season. I believe Butch will turn it around but I'm not as sure next year will be a 7-8 win year, it may be 2016. I don't see this O line making that much improvement with the way they have looked this year.

Go Vols!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back