It's April and Rick Barnes decides to retire and join Saban. Who's your first 2 calls to?

I was curious at what Barnes coaching tree looked like and here is what I found just doing a quick glance over just to give an idea of how well his assistants have done.

Rodney Terry (Fresno State, UTEP, Texas) - 204-174 (2 conference titles) (2 NCAA appearances)
Rob Lanier (Siena, Georgia State, SMU) - 141-133 (2 Conference titles) (2 NCAA appearances)
Frank Haith (Miami, Missouri, Tulsa) - 343-237 (2 conference titles) (3 NCAA appearances)
Michael Schwartz (ECU) - 30-34
Kim English (George Mason, Providence) - 53-41
Russell Springmann (Oral Roberts) - 11-18
Chris Ogden (UT-Arlington) - 44-48
Desmond Oliver (ETSU) - 27-37
Gregg Polinsky (Georgia Southern) - 34-76

i didn’t even know I’d had a discussion with you. Admittedly, I rarely look at the poster’s name when I participate on here

Ring a bell? You seemed reeeeaally certain about which poster you were talking about in this exchange. So certain, in fact, that you made multiple mentions about my post history, how allegedly misinformed my opinions were, and the mean names I allegedly had called you in another thread. As it turned out, you had absolutely no idea who or what you were talking about.

So, maybe you really don't look at the poster's name. You just foolishly go on the attack with reckless abandon and total disregard for factual accuracy.

I missed one, because I accidentally looked at his career % instead of % just with TN. Don’t exaggerate.
Oh, wow. Almost like you got in a rush when responding. I’m sure everyone will give you plenty of leeway here, it’s not like you’ve been a proven smartass, grammar Nazi (sorry, no offense!) in the past.

Oh, wow. Almost like you got in a rush when responding. I’m sure everyone will give you plenty of leeway here, it’s not like you’ve been a proven smartass, grammar Nazi (sorry, no offense!) in the past.
You didn’t make a grammatical mistake. You didn’t know the word that you wanted to use.

Win percentages have nothing to do with grammar. And I’ve never been a smart ass to you, but you’re sure being a sarcastic little prick right now.

If you wanna make yourself look like low class trash by using “Nazi” so flippantly, be my guest. Doesn’t bother me when someone shows their true colors.

Nah, not at all. I always find it funny when people use an argument that describes themselves and not the person they’re arguing with. what you’re doing here is called a projection, my friend.

But also, you’re still butthurt and bickering with me like a child because of some unimportant shît about South Carolina’s coach that was said 5-6 days ago? are you on the rag? 😂
So just to recap, here...

1.) You accused me across two days of being wrong and misinformed, and all the while, it turns out it was you was wrong and misinformed. A shocking reality based on your activity in this thread.

2.) This was 3 days ago, not 5 or 6. You're exagerrating again. A real gift of yours.

3.) You accused me of making personal attacks and calling you names (never happened), which is what you're doing here, now. That's both hypocritical and further evidence of your poor reading comprehension as well as the low-level intelligence you continue to put on display.

4.) And you've doubled down on the lie that you don't even recall the conversation because you "don't pay attention" to the posters you interact with. Yeaaaah, we all buy that act.

Just wanted to make sure I got all that. Frankly, I couldn't be less butthurt. It's pretty difficult to be upset over the opinion of someone who continues to be as patently wrong and obtuse as yourself. Frustrating? Sure. Butthurt? Nahhh.

Reactions: OrangeInKy
You didn’t make a grammatical mistake. You didn’t know the word that you wanted to use.

Win percentages have nothing to do with grammar. And I’ve never been a smart ass to you, but you’re sure being a sarcastic little prick right now.

If you wanna make yourself look like low class trash by using “Nazi” so flippantly, be my guest. Doesn’t bother me when someone shows their true colors.
Wow. You’re a wordsmith AND you can detect sarcasm? We’re all in grave danger of being owned by your wisdom if you learn to apply this level of understanding to mathematics.

Barnes isn't going anywhere soon. He looks comfortable on the sidelines in either orange or white. He realizes we're one or two recruits from a Natty.

Derrick Henry has the highest QBR in Titans history. Only threw the ball like 10 times in his career, but still! Lol.

4 NCAAT games isn’t an insignificant number of games. Cuonzo also has 12% of all UT NCAAT wins EVER. WTH does an NFL stat have to do with any of that?

You’re just wrong with your highest NCAAT winning percentage of any UT coach ever.

BTW, you also said farther when further is the correct grammar.

VN Store

Back