It is good to be a Vol

Nope, doesnt mattet at all.

Haha, if you follow the conversation back, you'll see he was talking about groups, fairweather, bandwagons, sunshine pumpers, negavols etc. and he said ..one (as in group, not person).

But whatever, it doesn't matter.

With my question, yes. As for my answer? No, just referencing the others I interacted with today.
Okay, what question? The one about the threads or posts that are always positive and the OP's belittle you if you question them, or something like that?

Football program will make gradual improvement and eventually get to a championship level
At some point, on the next couple of years, Holley will retire OR she won't be given an extension and then we can hire someone more capable. I doudt she gets fired
Men's BB will take a step back next season with Admiral graduating. He has made many game saving plays and will be missed
LOL. The way things are going, the basketball team will have to take a step back. Let's enjoy it while we can! I also believe by 2020 we will be fielding a top notch National contending football program. It's great to be a Tennessee vol!!!

Haha, if you follow the conversation back, you'll see he was talking about groups, fairweather, bandwagons, sunshine pumpers, negavols etc. and he said ..one (as in group, not person).

But whatever, it doesn't matter.
Question for anyone that may know. Where is D.D. Unknown. Haven’t heard from him in quite a while. I know his wife has been very sick. I miss that guy. He was always good for a belly laugh.

Hay guyz

Negavol here. 6 or 7 wins is all we’re getting in 2019.
giphy.gif

I'll play. As someone said earlier in the thread, if UT loses to BYU at home, this rebuild is further away than thought and 4-8 is very possible.
Nah. A true negavol uses “when” not “if” while talking about how bad the future will be.

It’s strange how so many want to act like these message boards don’t push their buttons, as if they are less of a person when posts from some random jackwagon are insulting to their favorite sports team.

When talking to randoms out in public wearing Orange, they all seem up beat about the direction our football team is heading. None seem miserable about the future.

Having regrets for playing now.
Some had us pegged for 3-9 after UF. Then 7-5 after AU and again after UK.

Painting a season record on one game didnt work out. In either case.
The last guys final stand 4-8, come off an opening win against Ga Tech.

Reactions: Behr
Having regrets for playing now.

I didn't know we were playing anything, and regrets? Haha, for what? Wait, you think your opinion actually controls what happens? If that's what you think why not take us at least to the SECCG.

Damn you wannabe negavols.

Hay guyz

Negavol here. 6 or 7 wins is all we’re getting in 2019.
giphy.gif
Hay Jack,,,,I dont consider it negative. I'm thinking 6-7 wins also and I think I'm more positive than not.(except for Fl.lol)
As for the direction of the program,I cant judge it off a couple of games,win or lose. Its gonna take quite a few seasons to get out of this hole the team is in. I think they will do it but that's just me looking at it positively. To each their own tho. This last part was for the thread not just Jack.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I didn't know we were playing anything, and regrets? Haha, for what? Wait, you think your opinion actually controls what happens? If that's what you think why not take us at least to the SECCG.

Damn you wannabe negavols.

Wait...thought all of our opinions mattered and affected the outcomes of the game? Coaches used to come here to VN for game day planning and advice by reading all of our commentary don't they? Oh...that was Jones and Dooley only.

Time to step up my game and earn that nega badge.

Last edited:
Wait...thought all of our opinions mattered and affected the outcomes of the game? Coaches used to come here to VN for game day planning and advice by reading all of our commentary don't they? Oh...that was Jones and Dooley only.

Time to step up my game and earn than nega badge.

I know my opinion doesn't matter, if it did we would have beaten SC in 16 by at least 24 points. Good thing no one felt sure enough that we wouldn't to bet me.

VN Store

Back