It is good to be a Vol

VolforFootball

I like pizza
For the 1st time in just over 10 years, I truly feel like the Volunteers as an athletic program has truly turned a corner for the best. Basketball speaks for itself, with possibly the most fun we've had as a fan base that we've ever had. But it truly feels like the football program is firmly on an uptrend, as opposed to where we were prior to Fulmer's firing. Fulmer's time had come, but I honestly never felt as positive about the future of the football program as I have the past month alone. And this says a lot considering the 5-7 season we had. Recruiting and the hires we've made have given new life and confidence to the program.

It's good to be a Vol. And it's only going to get better.

For the 1st time in just over 10 years, I truly feel like the Volunteers as an athletic program has truly turned a corner for the best. Basketball speaks for itself, with possibly the most fun we've had as a fan base that we've ever had. But it truly feels like the football program is firmly on an uptrend, as opposed to where we were prior to Fulmer's firing. Fulmer's time had come, but I honestly never felt as positive about the future of the football program as I have the past month alone. And this says a lot considering the 5-7 season we had. Recruiting and the hires we've made have given new life and confidence to the program.

A bit premature for me. The way we closed the season was weak....very weak.

It is good to be a Vol

yes...yes it is. Through and through...good and bad and hanging in when things get tough, as they have been for nearly 20 years in football. Enjoy what is going on in Basketball...and remember...there is NOTHING like a Fall day at Neyland.

The same old tired crowd will chime in with something negative. But I think you're right I think things are looking up.

I agree op it's always great to be a vol but hopefully things are heading up on the football field, basketball took alittle bit to get there but now we're reaping the reward of patience

Football program will make gradual improvement and eventually get to a championship level
At some point, on the next couple of years, Holley will retire OR she won't be given an extension and then we can hire someone more capable. I doudt she gets fired
Men's BB will take a step back next season with Admiral graduating. He has made many game saving plays and will be missed

Fan is a fanatic meaning they shouldn't believe in failure. Our is that just me or your a troll.

Some take cheap shots at the Vols just to get under the skin of others.

What else would you call a fan that abandons their team during tough times? Loyal fan comes to mind as the opposite of what they are.

We've had a few great win over the last few years. It just been too few wins and too many losses.

A few fans want to talk trash about the Vols just so they can acuse others of being "the fan police" or "coach worshipers". It works so well. If you use te term negavol, they act like they don't even know what it means. Like bashing the Vols is a good thing that we all should do, or to feel bad about everything until X happens. To wait until we are winning again before giving your full support, isn't that being a bandwagon fan? Or to withhold support after a few tough years, isn't that the definition of a fair weather fan?

Yeah, I was tryna be nice and not throw out the champs of the off season stuff. Lol
Ugh. You are the most prolific poster of negative BS I think I ever saw on this site. Your azz is here night and day, and you rarely have anything positive to say about the program. I think there's a whole lot more bama in you than volfan......volfannbama. Either that, or you're the most miserable fan in the world.

Basketball will be sitting at it's rightful place tomorrow. Football is not being played. So we're right now headed for yet another awesome 9-3 or 10-2 offseason. I'd have to agree it's looking up OP.

VN Store

Back