It is good to be a Vol

Pretty sure they don't give those to a bunch of whiney little girls. Those go to men and women who have actually been wounded defending something.

Ridiculous.

It was an exaggeration to make a point and I think you know that. Do you think I REALLY mean that we derserve Purple Hearts? Of course you don’t, so your post above is self righteous and dishonest

Reactions: volfannbama
It was an exaggeration to make a point and I think you know that. Do you think I REALLY mean that we derserve Purple Hearts? Of course you don’t, so your post above is self righteous and dishonest

No, I didn't think you actually meant it. I don't care if you think its self righteous or dishonest.

You certainly painted a one sided Bob Ross happy trees side compared to those of us who just aren’t ecstatic about the shape of the football program

I specifically said I wasn't talking about you because you're not here all the time crying about. Do you not see the difference?

Good grief. I'm not ecstatic about the shape of the Football program either, but some of you guys care so much about your own opinion you don't even know what my opinion is, you just wanna get defensive and bish. Lol, like one of my ex girlfriends.

I

Yea, but he was responding to this.....

I mean, I hope you never change, but if you don't see that even with your idea of being positive, you're still being a dick, then You're either better at trolling than I give you credit for, or...you just don't get it. Lol.
It was a joke to someone I responded to, hince the lol. Never knew such positive people were so sensitive.

Didn't you hear. Vandy beat the crap out of us. You have no reason to be positive about anything.
The last time I was positive about something you told me to stop. I also had a positve comment about the players leaving, you know, the thread where alot of other fans were bashing them. Also had a positive comment about the hiring of Tee Martin, but yeah excuse me if I need to see results on the field before claiming they turned a corner. Such a horrible person..

The last time I was positive about something you told me to stop. I also had a positve comment about the players leaving, you know, the thread where alot of other fans were bashing them. Also had a positive comment about the hiring of Tee Martin, but yeah excuse me if I need to see results on the field before claiming they turned a corner. Such a horrible person..

Now you re inserting words not previously used.

Behr you nailed the victim card.

Reactions: Behr and chargervol
It was a joke to someone I responded to, hince the lol. Never knew such positive people were so sensitive.

*Hence. Haha, yea I know what it was.

I'm fine with you calling me sensitive, but I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion from that, but okay.

Reactions: chargervol
I specifically said I wasn't talking about you because you're not here all the time crying about. Do you not see the difference?

Good grief. I'm not ecstatic about the shape of the Football program either, but some of you guys care so much about your own opinion you don't even know what my opinion is, you just wanna get defensive and bish. Lol, like one of my ex girlfriends.

I
You’re not trying to express opinions on the program. You’re just expressing opinions on how others express their opinion.

Didn't you hear. Vandy beat the crap out of us. You have no reason to be positive about anything.
We beat Auburn and a good Kentucky team. Sometimes you see things the way you choose to see them. One could make the argument that those wins should give us some optimism. But NO, you choose to look at the lose. That's fine if that works for you, I'm just not going to throw in the towel over losing to Vandy, as disappointing as it was.

Reactions: VolinMC
We beat Auburn and a good Kentucky team. Sometimes you see things the way you choose to see them. One could make the argument that those wins should give us some optimism. But NO, you choose to look at the lose. That's fine if that works for you, I'm just not going to throw in the towel over losing to Vandy, as disappointing as it was.

Lulz.

Preacher meet the choir.

I cant play but I've gotta voice like Johnny Cash.

Reactions: Behr
*Hence. Haha, yea I know what it was.

I'm fine with you calling me sensitive, but I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion from that, but okay.
Didnt say you specifically, but anyone that took issue with it, especially diego..

We played outstanding in those games, it showed our capbilities when we open up the offense. What amazes me is why he reverted in the majority of our games. But if you are pkaying the odds, we played great in two games and pretty real bad in all the others, except one of the gimme games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sara Clark
For what?

I honestly didn't know how else to respond.

What is it you really want to know? I feel I've answered all of your questions as best I could and will continue, but after I answer this question, you'll need to answer my question that got this conversation started, the question you answered "that's not an awful question", then then finished by asking me a question.

No vicitm, was I comendatory about the chaney hire or not?

I ll take your word for it. It wasnt commented on nearly as much a game from 2 months ago so I may have missed it.

As to the other.

"but yeah excuse me if I need to see results on the field before claiming they turned a corner. Such a horrible person.."

For clarity.

VN Store

Back