It’s almost like Joe Milton has improved

Keep talking ignorant and they’ll be locking you up and keeping you medicated ! You can’t carry my jockstrap. So don’t be worrying yourself over my balls. If I want an intelligent conversation....It want be me calling you anyways after that crazy talk.! Crazy talk.....passes and NFL in a conversation about Milton....WOW Lol
Hiring a translator. Please hold.

Want be neither
Keep talking ignorant and they’ll be locking you up and keeping you medicated ! You can’t carry my jockstrap. So don’t be worrying yourself over my balls. If I want an intelligent conversation....It want be me calling you anyways after that crazy talk.! Crazy talk.....passes and NFL in a conversation about Milton....WOW Lol

Chris-Rock-Huh-Expression-At-a-Restaurant.gif

Reactions: rocytop2624
Okay and what are you doing other than speculating. How many years do you get to be QB 1 and can’t get the job done before we label the dude in performance? I’m just curious how this is possible. The dude ran out of bounds at the END. The whole dam country was laughing at that and analyzing the moment. Just another practice person and loses it on the field. JG was enough...Not even worth debating !

Did you watch Erik Ainge in 2005? Crompton before Lane? Both of them were basically ready to be run out of town before turning it around later in their college playing career.

Reactions: butchna and Lurker
Did you watch Erik Ainge in 2005? Crompton before Lane? Both of them were basically ready to be run out of town before turning it around later in their college playing career.
Neither one made the boneheaded plays this guy has done. You can’t coach up these kind of decisions. HE RAN OUT OF BOUNDS !!! What’s left to expect out of that ?

So why did Chaney not recruit him to Georgia and 2staffs at The Hill passed on him.Ask anybody that was at practice.Knox media or VFL’s.
He wasn’t going to Georgia anyways...He was high on Tennessee all along. Your talking about what peoples hearsay and the reason why he’s not the QB. He was a true sophomore going on two coaches and two different offensive game plans. This weak arm **** is for the birds.! CJH knew what he thought he needed in a QB. Which the position he wanted go into with this desperate situation he was coming into. Your wrong Chaney did want to recruit and bring him there and was thrilled when he got to Tennessee. He’s to good to not succeed and he will. Watch and learn

The great discovery in this thread is that a small subset Appalachia is genetically coded to evaluate QB talent better than recruiting services, journalists, our OC, head coach, and Jim Harbaugh. Standing by to watch the money come in for all of you. I think the simple truth is the guy has amazing raw talent, he played a season at Michigan with a broken finger, and a couple of games here. Everyone who has watched him in practice claims he was head and shoulders above the other quarterbacks. In games here, he threw some good balls, overthrew some receivers, and made one really bad decision in a crucial situation. Quarterback is a position that is built on confidence. We should all hope he regains his. He has one of the best qb coaches in the game working with him. He may very well be unfixable, but I’m on his side and the side of the coaches until that’s proven definitively.

He throws a pretty ball and so effortlessly

He looked 2X more relaxed than all season. Was cracking smiles. When he ironically hit that long ball to Tillman, it seriously looked like he flicked it at like 2/3 force. About how most QBs throw a screen except it went 45 yards.

I've never seen a player w that kinda arm strength. Maybe Jamarcus Russell. It's no wonder coaches get mesmerized when they see that.

If you got a duh problem...Go back and checkout the dudes issue with his comments. Go back further to his first statement where all I said back to him was NO. I’m giving him what he tried to belittle me with. So if you want answers read !
He’s made three throws that most nfl qbs can’t make. His raw talent is off the charts. If he can calm down, he could be a great one.

I can read just fine....can you spell? This was the quote you said "No" to. Nothing he said in that statement was inaccurate. Then you proceeded to spam this thread with multiple posts back to back bashing this kid. Did he cost you some money or something. You seem to have taken Milton's performance personally?

I was simply making fun of you trying to sound all high and mighty and you can't even spell "won't" and sound like a petulant child. I haven't blocked anybody in a long time on here, but dang I might have to.

He wasn’t going to Georgia anyways...He was high on Tennessee all along. Your talking about what peoples hearsay and the reason why he’s not the QB. He was a true sophomore going on two coaches and two different offensive game plans. This weak arm **** is for the birds.! CJH knew what he thought he needed in a QB. Which the position he wanted go into with this desperate situation he was coming into. Your wrong Chaney did want to recruit and bring him there and was thrilled when he got to Tennessee. He’s to good to not succeed and he will. Watch and learn
Funny every media member and VFL that has attended a practice says he is weakest arm of all QB’s this year and last.Sorry Mr Bailey I do wish you guys luck.

Reactions: volinSmyrna
The coaches liked Milton because he has a cannon that can get the ball out to the edge of the formation in either direction in big hurry. The QB in this offense doesn't have to be a great running guy like many seem to think, but he does have to have an above average arm strength. We spread it as wide as possible and throw out to those edges. If you have a weak armed guy you can't effectively do that to both sides of the field according to which hash the ball is on, it will fall short or get picked. If Milton can actually get some touch on his deep ball, touch he actually displayed some Friday, he'd be a very very good QB for this system. That said, if Hooker returns next year, according to how Jackson develops behind him, Milton may never be the starter here again. We still need him to be as good as possible though, we see a lot of the back up quarterbacks and will continue to do so until we get more developed OL depth.

I can read just fine....can you spell? This was the quote you said "No" to. Nothing he said in that statement was inaccurate. Then you proceeded to spam this thread with multiple posts back to back bashing this kid. Did he cost you some money or something. You seem to have taken Milton's performance personally?

I was simply making fun of you trying to sound all high and mighty and you can't even spell "won't" and sound like a petulant child. I haven't blocked anybody in a long time on here, but dang I might have to.
Yeah I said NO...Then was attacked by the child. Your making fun of me BS! You went to telling me what I did wrong and attacking this poor kid Milton LOL...If you don’t take this poor kids performance personally. Then you don’t know how this games played! Stepping out of bounds and not throwing the ball towards anybody in orange is jaw dropping. You definitely have an agenda and also don’t want anyone disagreeing with yourself. By the way you don’t like the spelling don’t read or answer back. With your reasoning and logic... yeah please do me the favor and block me. Where I don’t have to read stupid post with an agenda and putting others down. Call me what you will and correcting my spelling. But if you think spelling and correcting people is the thing keep on keeping on. I’m not where I’m at in my life worrying about individuals like yourself putting down others spelling lol.

That tells me nothing more than a history listen of a ball game. A writers opinion of a senior QB. who made a bad decision. Then the game and plays got out of hand. He had a bad game. QB’s have bad games all over this country including the pros ! Hell you can look back and say Hooker had a bad game and cost the team.! But it says nothing about running like he’s scared and not knowing it’s the last play of a game. Oh I think I’ll just back up here and not know I need to pass the ball into the end zone to someone in orange. You ain’t fixN dumb...if your that lost as the QB. then be a TE. MILTON !

VN Store

Back