Israel vs Palestinians

This is one of the best things I’ve read in this thread in a long time.

Well done Turbo, well done.

lol I was trying to give him an out of “he just thinks obviously their government will take care of their own people”

Then he revealed he doesn’t even realize it’s their government

Last edited:
Dumb take, as usual. Since we're talking about a lot of aid, what exactly would Hamas do with all the material if not give it to needy Gazans?

Israel has committed many, many atrocities itself over the last 50 years. You seem to forget that Israel took Palestinian land to create its state, and then has been stealing more and more of it, steadily, for decades. If somebody were occupying your property and steadily stealing it, bit by bit, I'm guessing you wouldn't be in a forgiving and charitable mood; indeed, you might have a very hostile attitude toward the people stealing your land and your water and oppressing your people in multiple other ways. Israel supporters like to pretend that Palestinians and Hamas are simply the problem--when in fact the opposite is the case and the truth. Israel has been feeding conservative simpletons a lot of propaganda for many years--it's what it does.
1716598876999.gif

You must of missed where Hamas took water pipes that were foreign aid for infrastructure, and used it to make rockets. It is highly probable they are selling this food to their own citizens to raise capital to fuel their terrorist efforts.
Weren't those water pipes from Israeli settlements that had been demolished?

Hamas isn't the Palestinian government, Earl.
giphy.gif

Yeah, he should go back and take a look at how folks were treated in Al Andalus. The Jewish population there made out far better than when the Catholics took over.
I don't see what he's so upset about. They're all for the two state solution, right?
Neither side has ever been for a 2 state solution. Both gave lip service to it and Israel signed off on it several times but in reality, no, Israel isn’t for a 2 state solution and neither is the people of Gaza or the West Bank. Do you dispute that?

@EasternVol ….the post you claim doesn’t exist.

Last edited:
It's funny to see Israel threaten Spain, Ireland and Norway with 'severe consequences' for recognizing Palestine. I thought they were all for a two state solution?
It will be interesting to see their and Biden's reaction to today's ICJ action.
I don't think Netanyahu has ever been for a two state solution. He has been for one state from the river to the sea... its just that these damn Palestinian people are in his way.

Reactions: EasternVol
I don't think Netanyahu has ever been for a two state solution. He has been for one state from the river to the sea... its just that these damn Palestinian people are in his way.
And vise versa.
Both sides believe it’s too the death.

Maybe we should believe them and stop giving either side money we don’t have.

So why did they keep saying they were? I keep reading on here about how there'd already be a Palestinian state if only the Palestinians had accepted one of many offers.

Is that what you think a two state solution means? Just everyone calls Gaza a state tomorrow?

Or are you disingenuously conflating two things?

So why did they keep saying they were? I keep reading on here about how there'd already be a Palestinian state if only the Palestinians had accepted one of many offers.
When one side performs a brutal, surprise attack on the other targeting civilians then war is declared. With that, issues can and do come off the table, i.e. a two-state solution.

Again Hamas and the Palestinians would have more support had they attack the Isreal government...not citizens at a music festival, would celebrate raping women and dragging their dead bodies thru the streets while filming tik tok celebrating..cutting heads of babies...both sides want it to the death..let them go and stop paying for it l.

VN Store

Back