Israel vs Palestinians

what the? $320M pier!

Whoever made the headline doesn’t understand math.

“Close to 3/4ths”
And “nearly 70%” is contradictory.

If it’s close to 3/4ths, it’s over 70%. If it’s not over 70% you should probably call it “close to 2/3rds”

Whoever made the headline doesn’t understand math.

“Close to 3/4ths”
And “nearly 70%” is contradictory.

If it’s close to 3/4ths, it’s over 70%. If it’s not over 70% you should probably call it “close to 2/3rds”

Hardees had to stop selling their 2/3rd lb burger because people thought it was smaller than the McDs 1/4 pounder.

Reactions: Vol8188
Hardees had to stop selling their 2/3rd lb burger because people thought it was smaller than the McDs 1/4 pounder.
You ever notice they say pre cooked? that is because if it has a bunch of fat, hence chaper beef, much of the weight is cooked out. Misleading advertising.

nothing says birthday party like a hamas cake IMO

I wonder what he got for presents. I mean if we are really going full on with a Hamas themed birthday party he probably got to rape a child and behead some babies.

disgusting animals

We've been told this didn't happen..... In fact I'm sure Ras will be along shortly to tell us they were not raped by Hamas, it was Israeli soldiers attempting to rape Hamas and accidentally raping Israeli's instead....... Friendly fire rape if you will.

We've been told this didn't happen..... In fact I'm sure Ras will be along shortly to tell us they were not raped by Hamas, it was Israeli soldiers attempting to rape Hamas and accidentally raping Israeli's instead....... Friendly fire rape if you will.
they will probably speaking gigs at some Ivy League schools

In our world of Idiocracy Manifest I expect this phrase to become commonplace among the left in the near future.

Republican politicians are trying to stifle criticism of Israeli policies and atrocities in Gaza by bullying university presidents
with the sham charges of anti-semitism. It's BS. The college protests, the criticism of Israel for the reckless killing of thousands of Gaza civilians and obvious war crimes, has nothing to do with anti-semitism. It's the usual nonsense and propaganda we see from right-wing Israelis and right-wing
GOP congressional clowns.

Reactions: NashVol11
Are you walking around to see America right now? Open borders, LGBTQIP, galloping inflation, Alzheimer's POTUS, wars all over the place that we are instigating and funding, broken nuclear families, banana republic lawfare, eroding Constitutional rights...

What is wrong with YOU?

And yet still far better than all the countries you praise. That says a lot

VN Store

Back