Isaiah Neyor - Wyoming transfer (merged)

At this point in time Ole Miss is a better program and Lane Kiffin is a better coach. Wouldnt be surprised if he went there.

Yeah, I mean I can’t imagine Heupel doing the stuff Kiffin does. Kiffin kind of encourages the football groupies and directs them towards certain players; trying to think of a way to make that sound less sleazy but I can’t.
I remember reading an article awhile back that was reporting on the lawsuit that the Tennessee Titans filed against Kiffin when he was at USC for trying to negotiate a job offer with an assistant coach who’s contract strictly forbid that. The writer went on to detail all the small issues like this that Kiffin routinely does wherever he goes, and defends it with the usual “doing whatever it takes to win” statement. While the behavior he engages in is not necessarily illegal, people don’t usually care for it. He summarized by saying that the one thing Kiffin does better than anything else is make enemies. And this is the reason most programs don’t want him.

I remember reading an article awhile back that was reporting on the lawsuit that the Tennessee Titans filed against Kiffin when he was at USC for trying to negotiate a job offer with an assistant coach who’s contract strictly forbid that. The writer went on to detail all the small issues like this that Kiffin routinely does wherever he goes, and defends it with the usual “doing whatever it takes to win” statement. While the behavior he engages in is not necessarily illegal, people don’t usually care for it. He summarized by saying that the one thing Kiffin does better than anything else is make enemies. And this is the reason most programs don’t want him.
The dude is a snake and would screw his wife's sister probably.

Do to vbs we freak out I hate losing seasons, but I just want people here who want to be a legacy not legacy cuz family played here but players who are proud of what Tennessee is regardless of the last 15 yrs. I will forever bleed orange even with vbs I will never be negative to my Vols, Tennessee I swear by orange is the most PASSIONATE in all of college football, their is none like us

Most programs don’t want him because he’s not an adult.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
I was stationed in Wyoming for 5 years and the only thing I remember was Colorado. Wyoming is more like the Arkansas comment. I started my countdown to PCS the day I landed in that sad excuse for a state. Oh, but I’m not bitter. LOL
I’d move to Jackson Hole tomorrow if I could

in a couple of years it want be college football it will be the minor league for the nfl.

Awwwwwwwwwww noooooo.....Isaiah about to get white girled. :(

Pruitt needed brown McDonalds bags
Kiffin offers up young virgins to recruits……Sounds a bit like a recent Ole Miss coach, ea?

NIL?
Sex
Drugs
$$$
Everything, has now changed in CFB
Everything!

Reactions: dduncan4163
I was stationed in Wyoming for 5 years and the only thing I remember was Colorado. Wyoming is more like the Arkansas comment. I started my countdown to PCS the day I landed in that sad excuse for a state. Oh, but I’m not bitter. LOL
I don't know anything about Wyoming, but I was stationed in Arkansas and I am not sure there is a worse assignment anywhere. I absolutely despised it the entire time I was there.

I don't know anything about Wyoming, but I was stationed in Arkansas and I am not sure there is a worse assignment anywhere. I absolutely despised it the entire time I was there.

Sorry to hear you dispised Arkansas, My wife and I I think it’s a beautiful state, for the most part, we used to love to go RV’ing in the Ozarks and some of the surrounding areas and lakes…… it reminds me of parts of rural East Tennessee is some areas.
Sure Arkansas has its share of backwood areas…… but so do many other states, both above and below the Mason Dixon

I am confused I thought he transferred to UT. Was this just a false statement by some media outlet ?

Sorry to hear you dispised Arkansas, My wife and I I think it’s a beautiful state, for the most part, we used to love to go RV’ing in the Ozarks and some of the surrounding areas and lakes…… it reminds me of parts of rural East Tennessee is some areas.
Sure Arkansas has its share of backwood areas…… but so do many other states, both above and below the Mason Dixon
I've only been to the Fayetteville area a couple of times but I liked it, especially the campus. And as for Wyoming ...what can I say? I've been to all states except Iowa and North Dakota and to me NW Wyoming is as beautiful as any place in the country.

They aren't white in Wyoming. They are opaque.
acb61d90463cfc6f6dd1b8ab9b65dbc0--irish-girl-sunbathing-irish-girls.jpg

VN Store

Back